Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samerf)
    Kpop fan too 🤗 . I want to start watching anime but the thing is there's so much I have no idea where to start. Do you have any recommendations ??
    start from Death Note
    alot of non-anime people start from there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animeamanda1412)
    I mostly like horror, psychological, sports, action, adventure
    and most importantly, anime where i can ship guys together, NOT THE PROPER YAOI THO, because as soon as they already confess and kiss, that's it the ship sank
    wbu?
    Im the opposite - i like school/romance/youth/friendship/slice of life? anime (those are the genres of most i watch). Yeah same i love shipping the characters even when they confess i dont mind that the ship sunk. Although my first anime was death note. Its weird that i liked it even though i dont normally watch/like murder/mystery.

Whats your fav anime and what do you mean not the 'proper yaoi'?

I feel like we're hijacking this thread. Should i pm you instead?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiiten)
    Im the opposite - i like school/romance/youth/friendship/slice of life? anime (those are the genres on most i watch). Yeah same i love shipping the characters even when they confess i dont mind that the ship sunk. Although my first anime was death note. Its weird that i liked it even though i dont normally watch/like murder/mystery

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ohh cool
    i only like sooooome romance
    like your lie in april
    that was a really good anime

ReputationRep:
    ohh cool
    i only like sooooome romance
    like your lie in april
    that was a really good anime
    I edited my post

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiiten)
    I edited my post

Posted from TSR Mobile
    pm me xD i had a complaint from another thread coz of something similar to this xDD

ReputationRep:
    pm me xD i had a complaint from another thread coz of something similar to this xDD
    I see Bangtan *perv smile*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gooeychocolate)
    I see Bangtan *perv smile*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I see the infires

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    I have an account with my exam board SQA and you can register for text and email results. Im from Scotland if that makes a difference
    I'm still getting my mum to open the email, trouble is I sleep with my iPad by my bed as an alarm so it's generally the first thing I look at and then emails so yeah

ReputationRep:
    I see the infires
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464474173.547303.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  47.7 KB

YASSSSS

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464474173.547303.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  47.7 KB

YASSSSS

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lmaoo xD
    the infired feels are so real

ReputationRep:
    lmaoo xD
    the infired feels are so real
    Too infiring for our livessss 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you tell your school that you're 'on holiday' on results day, they might email them to you, that's what they do at my school anyway. I took an early AS level in October and got my result for that in January, I thought that I would want to open it alone but in the end I opened it in front of my headmistress and some friends, the curiousity got the better of me! Luckily I got an A so there wasn't a problem. I also took maths igcse early in January and got the result in March, and opened it with the rest of my maths class. It was lovely because we all got A*s and could celebrate together. Maybe take a moment when friends are opening theirs to open yours, and only tell them the grades you are happy with - don't be pressured into telling them grades which you don't want to share yet. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Too infiring for our livessss 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    literally
    kpop infired my life
    it all started when i was told to listen to a kpop song which was apparently so DOPE, so i sat down and watched it whilst my friend made me some tae that had so much suga and got me some kookies. i told her to get 8 but she only GOT7, but i forgave her anyway..
    yh that's when my whole life was destroyed...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Rocco123)
    If you tell your school that you're 'on holiday' on results day, they might email them to you, that's what they do at my school anyway. I took an early AS level in October and got my result for that in January, I thought that I would want to open it alone but in the end I opened it in front of my headmistress and some friends, the curiousity got the better of me! Luckily I got an A so there wasn't a problem. I also took maths igcse early in January and got the result in March, and opened it with the rest of my maths class. It was lovely because we all got A*s and could celebrate together. Maybe take a moment when friends are opening theirs to open yours, and only tell them the grades you are happy with - don't be pressured into telling them grades which you don't want to share yet. Good luck!
    Thanks, how did you even get an A* in maths?! I can't even do that!?!?

ReputationRep:
    there are like 2 months and a half left and some of us haven't finished our exams yet so try your hardest and fingers crossed all the hard work will result in something positive. but remember if things don't go right, you put all the hard work into it and you tried your hardest. good luck everyone.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by nurajama)
    there are like 2 months and a half left and some of us haven't finished our exams yet so try your hardest and fingers crossed all the hard work will result in something positive. but remember if things don't go right, you put all the hard work into it and you tried your hardest. good luck everyone.
    Yeah true, Good luck you too!

ReputationRep:
    literally
    kpop infired my life
    it all started when i was told to listen to a kpop song which was apparently so DOPE, so i sat down and watched it whilst my friend made me some tae that had so much suga and got me some kookies. i told her to get 8 but she only GOT7, but i forgave her anyway..
    yh that's when my whole life was destroyed...
    LOOOOL OMG IM ACTUALLY DEAD! Got some nice puns in there goddayummm. Kpop infired me to the point where I want to make a cover group and dance my life away even though I have two left feet.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL OMG IM ACTUALLY DEAD! Got some nice puns in there goddayummm. Kpop infired me to the point where I want to make a cover group and dance my life away even though I have two left feet.
    the puns are all from the internet and stuff (apart from one that was from jackson's post ((the got7 one haha)))
    and literally xD do you know any dances? i only know a bit from boy in luv, a bit from no mercy by bap and the dance for where are you by bap

ReputationRep:
    the puns are all from the internet and stuff (apart from one that was from jackson's post ((the got7 one haha)))
    and literally xD do you know any dances? i only know a bit from boy in luv, a bit from no mercy by bap and the dance for where are you by bap
    I only know part of War Of Hormone to be honest that's all😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only know part of War Of Hormone to be honest that's all😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ohh cool!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.