Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DatSmartGuy)
    This guy is a major troll...Sure you did mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know the marks required for a grade C overall in maths in total of both papers for this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romansholiday)
    Same! I would love an A, but I'm content with a B considering I started this year off with a D lol. I made some stupid mistakes - two way table, circle theorems, tree diagram... The list goes on

I counted on the leaked paper thing that I got around 67 which I'm happy with, but I was estimating the amount of method marks I was getting so it's give or take 67... It's probably not an A, so I'm doing every single past paper this half term, literally gonna work my butt off.
    i totally get you i was at a C now im at an A* but under pressure im more of an A grade because purely of the stupid mistakes i make! but first time i counted i thought i got 70 then i counted again and thought i got 82 so i have no idea omg

yeah im no gonna do much maths because when you know it theres not much else you can do and in the exam i feel like theres always gonna be one or two questions you can't do..

im just gonna see what i get really as i want to do it for a level too!

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrlhyms)
    i totally get you i was at a C now im at an A* but under pressure im more of an A grade because purely of the stupid mistakes i make! but first time i counted i thought i got 70 then i counted again and thought i got 82 so i have no idea omg

yeah im no gonna do much maths because when you know it theres not much else you can do and in the exam i feel like theres always gonna be one or two questions you can't do..

im just gonna see what i get really as i want to do it for a level too!

Good luck!
    If you got 82 you should go for the A*.

ReputationRep:
    I think you need approximately 64 marks in total for both papers to get a grade C.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack.f)
    I think you need approximately 64 marks in total for both papers to get a grade C.
    what about A*?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.