The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE MATHS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DatSmartGuy
This guy is a major troll...Sure you did mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a girl.
Does anybody know the marks required for a grade C overall in maths in total of both papers for this year?
Original post by romansholiday
Same! I would love an A, but I'm content with a B considering I started this year off with a D lol. I made some stupid mistakes - two way table, circle theorems, tree diagram... The list goes on :frown:

I counted on the leaked paper thing that I got around 67 which I'm happy with, but I was estimating the amount of method marks I was getting so it's give or take 67... It's probably not an A, so I'm doing every single past paper this half term, literally gonna work my butt off.

i totally get you i was at a C now im at an A* but under pressure im more of an A grade because purely of the stupid mistakes i make! but first time i counted i thought i got 70 then i counted again and thought i got 82 so i have no idea omg :frown:

yeah im no gonna do much maths because when you know it theres not much else you can do and in the exam i feel like theres always gonna be one or two questions you can't do..

im just gonna see what i get really as i want to do it for a level too!

Good luck!
Reply 43
Original post by chrlhyms
i totally get you i was at a C now im at an A* but under pressure im more of an A grade because purely of the stupid mistakes i make! but first time i counted i thought i got 70 then i counted again and thought i got 82 so i have no idea omg :frown:

yeah im no gonna do much maths because when you know it theres not much else you can do and in the exam i feel like theres always gonna be one or two questions you can't do..

im just gonna see what i get really as i want to do it for a level too!

Good luck!

If you got 82 you should go for the A*.
Reply 44
I think you need approximately 64 marks in total for both papers to get a grade C.
Original post by Jack.f
I think you need approximately 64 marks in total for both papers to get a grade C.

what about A*?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending