Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

18 women are sexually assaulted at German concert by migrant men in latest attack Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    I bet that you are the kind of person that following a terrorist attack says how sad you are and adds a filter to your Facebook profile photo that reflects the national flag of the country attacked.
    Lol I never post statuses on facebook, and it saddens me more of the isolationist fascist response from people like you than the actual people who died, 130 people dead is nothing, that would be considered an average-strong attack which happens every few months in some places in the Middle East, I'm not sad about anything, its a shame that many people died, but what saddens me more is presumptive twits like yourself who try to politicise the whole thing and try to promote your anti-EU, anti-migrant agenda over those who've died

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    Maybe because they look at the root issue rather than its consequences?
    So the root issue is liberty? Damn, if only I had known that freedom was bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sainsburys wraps)
    Lol I never post statuses on facebook, and it saddens me more of the isolationist fascist response from people like you than the actual people who died, 130 people dead is nothing, that would be considered an average-strong attack which happens every few months in some places in the Middle East, I'm not sad about anything, its a shame that many people died, but what saddens me more is presumptive twits like yourself who try to politicise the whole thing and try to promote your anti-EU, anti-migrant agenda over those who've died
    And there you have it folks, words that a user believes to be "fascist" are worse than the deaths of 130 people. Your parents did a poor poor job.

ReputationRep:
    And there you have it folks, words that a user believes to be "fascist" are worse than the deaths of 130 people. Your parents did a poor poor job.
    This is a good summation of the people like you on this website.

I clearly said that the isolationist fascist response SADDENS ME MORE than 130 people dying, given that I didn't know any of them. But you add salt and pepper to it, twisting my words and ignoring the rest of it because you have your own agenda which is to attack personally anyone who disagrees with you.

Get your head fixed and respond to my argument, assuming of course that it isn't beyond you to do so.

ReputationRep:
    This is a good summation of the people like you on this website.

I clearly said that the isolationist fascist response SADDENS ME MORE than 130 people dying, given that I didn't know any of them. But you add salt and pepper to it, twisting my words and ignoring the rest of it because you have your own agenda which is to attack personally anyone who disagrees with you.

Get your head fixed and respond to my argument, assuming of course that it isn't beyond you to do so.
    Says the person that finds words that he disagrees with more saddening than the deaths of 130 innocent people. I think you will find that the vast vast vast majority of society will be on my side on this sue.

ReputationRep:
    Says the person that finds words that he disagrees with more saddening than the deaths of 130 innocent people. I think you will find that the vast vast vast majority of society will be on my side on this sue.
    Maybe if you read my entire post instead of attacking me personally, you would realise that you are taking that out of context.

Yes, I think the isolationist response that goes along the lines of "Muslims are responsible", "send all refugees back" and things like that cause more damage over time than 130 deaths. But you're taking what I am saying entirely out of context, first you cry about how I think its "worse", even though I explicitly said it "saddens me more". Not to mention the fact that you're nitpicking like cherries what you do and don't want to respond to because you know very well that if you force your lazy mind to read over the rest of it, it will make sense and you will realise that you're being an idiot.

Not only do you take things out of context, but you make petty assumptions that I cry on Facebook about events like this, doesn't this little demonstration of yours in fact highlight that you're the one more likely to do that? Lmao

ReputationRep:
    So the root issue is liberty? Damn, if only I had known that freedom was bad
    No, it's unrestricted migration from countries with backwards cultures with minimal attempt to assimilate their immigrants into Western society. But you knew that already.

"Freedom", when used unconditionally, is a meaningless term, and the way in which you used it makes you sound like some idiotic Republican with more idealism than sense. Pakistani immigrants shouldn't have the right to class themselves as suffering the same degree of threat to their lives and/or religious persecution as actual Syrian refugees, nor be automatically accepted into another country and commit crimes against its citizens.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if you read my entire post instead of attacking me personally, you would realise that you are taking that out of context.

Yes, I think the isolationist response that goes along the lines of "Muslims are responsible", "send all refugees back" and things like that cause more damage over time than 130 deaths. But you're taking what I am saying entirely out of context, first you cry about how I think its "worse", even though I explicitly said it "saddens me more". Not to mention the fact that you're nitpicking like cherries what you do and don't want to respond to because you know very well that if you force your lazy mind to read over the rest of it, it will make sense and you will realise that you're being an idiot.

Not only do you take things out of context, but you make petty assumptions that I cry on Facebook about events like this, doesn't this little demonstration of yours in fact highlight that you're the one more likely to do that? Lmao

How many Islamic terrorist attacks used in France, Belgium and the UK between 1800-1980?

ReputationRep:
    How many Islamic terrorist attacks used in France, Belgium and the UK between 1800-1980?
    I knew I was wasting my time with you. Don't ever reply to my posts again with your stupid xenophobic and divisive rants if you're going to ignore every single thing I respond with.

I'll make it easier and block you, goodbye forever kiddo. And while you're hanging there, 70,000 Muslims have died in terror attacks since 2004, the largest single group of people combined.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    A group of asylum seekers sexually assaulted numerous women at a free concert in Germany at the weekend in attacks similar to those carried out in Cologne on New Year's Eve. Three Pakistani men are already under arrest after 18 women filed complaints that they had been improperly touched, fondled and groped during the festival in the city of Darmstadt.

All the complainants said they were 'surrounded' before being 'touched and fondled' improperly at the annual free Schlossgrabenfestes music festival. The three arrested men are aged between 28 and 31 and are Pakistanis seeking asylum in Germany. All have been charged with sexual crimes as the hunt continues for their accomplices.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-Cologne.html

Can the liberals defend this?
    The 'liberals' never have defended it.

ReputationRep:
    I knew I was wasting my time with you. Don't ever reply to my posts again with your stupid xenophobic and divisive rants if you're going to ignore every single thing I respond with.

I'll make it easier and block you, goodbye forever kiddo. And while you're hanging there, 70,000 Muslims have died in terror attacks since 2004, the largest single group of people combined.
    Congratulations! You are a winner! You said two special bonus words that automatically win any debate, "xenophobic" and "divisive". You missed out on the bonus prize by not saying "racist".

What a typical little babyish lefty you are.

PS: The answer to my question was zero.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    what makes you think its mandatory for liberals to defend rapists?
    Because they demanded said rapists be allowed into our midst despite numerous warnings and evidence these crimes would occur

If you tell me your dog is friendly and demand he be allowed in my back garden with you whilst you are looking to buy my lawn mower and i say no your dog is likely dangerous and you insist otherwise whilst calling me a dogophobe..

Well when he bites me, i am going to blame you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Because they demanded said rapists be allowed into our midst despite numerous warnings and evidence these crimes would occur
    dont be silly, i expected better from someone like you

ReputationRep:
    dont be silly, i expected better from someone like you
    I added a little bit more at the end via edit. I dont see how this is silly?

ReputationRep:
    I added a little bit more at the end via edit. I dont see how this is silly?
    citation needed. Plus, liberals dont defend the actions of rapists nor do they give any form of sympathy at all. Where are you getting these claims from, apart from your own skewed, ultra tolerant perception of liberals.

ReputationRep:

If you tell me your dog is friendly and demand he be allowed in my back garden with you whilst you are looking to buy my lawn mower and i say no your dog is likely dangerous and you insist otherwise whilst calling me a dogophobe..

Well when he bites me, i am going to blame you
    Yes, all liberals deliberately asked for rapists to come in :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    citation needed. Plus, liberals dont defend the actions of rapists nor do they give any form of sympathy at all. Where are you getting these claims from, apart from your own skewed, ultra tolerant perception of liberals.
    Citation needed for what?

So being liberal is making decisions which inevitably put certain parts of society at risk? How is importing masses of highly illiberal backwards people of whom a large % will inflict their illiberal behaviours upon indiginous people a liberal mindset?

I am a proper liberal myself. I hold one illiberal view (I support the death penalty in certain circumstances)

ReputationRep:
    The saddest part of this (paraphrased):

They have realized their actions have no impact on their asylum seeking process, hence they behave how they want".

And how they want is to rape women and children, beat others, etc.

Massive failure from the German justice system. Send all of them straight back as soon as they toe out of line. They want something from us. Not the other way round.

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for Jess phillips to see what Jess phillips thinks about this, but she is too busy spinning nobody threatening her into rape threats.

ReputationRep:
    Citation needed for what?

So being liberal is making decisions which inevitably put certain parts of society at risk? How is importing masses of highly illiberal backwards people of whom a large % will inflict their illiberal behaviours upon indiginous people a liberal mindset?

I am a proper liberal myself. I hold one illiberal view (I support the death penalty in certain circumstances)
    I cringe hard at "indigenous", as if they have some entitlement to greater privilege than others.

This still doesnt explain why you can say liberals are tolerant of rapists and apologists. We dont know whether someone is a rapist until they commit the act. As i have said, being tolerant of migrants =/= being even slightly tolerant of rapists.

Liberals dont allow "rapists in our midst". In any group of ppl, there will be potential rapists. In migrants there are more however the actions of a few cannot mean we can judge the whole group.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.