Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MUSLIMS ONLY:Is getting fingered considered zina? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Tbf I've heard of girls giving their boyfriends satisfaction while wearing a niqab so it probably lessens the sin
    LOL nah in my ends, some girls take it in the wrong hole so that they stay virgins :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sajjjid)
    LOL nah in my ends, some girls take it in the wrong hole so that they stay virgins :borat:
    Omdz :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Just remember to say Bismillah first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Had this person been a Christian, I bet you wouldn't have said the same thing
    As an atheist, I would have told her exactly the same thing, just pointing out different toxic beliefs within, say, Christianity instead.

It's not me bashing just one religion or one faith. I'm against all religions and all faiths that are prejudiced, harmful, sexist and homophobic, which both Islam and Christianity are.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Omdz :rofl:
    Negl biologically it makes sense. But ima make dua for the man that will end up marrying these girls

ReputationRep:
    You should've read Aytul Kursi before you got fingered. It would've lessened the sin for sure and made it not zina

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    Wrong according to you (according to Islam). Not wrong to the rest of us.
    According to me it is wrong because that is what my religion, Islam says, and i will follow what my religion tells me. As she is a Muslim sister, I will give her Islamic advice. I understand that is may not be wrong to the rest of you, and i totally respect that.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Astaghfirullah
    Are you a Muslim?

Had this person been a Christian, I bet you wouldn't have said the same thing
    I'm sorry sameehaiqbal, but that does not mean it is okay if another religion propagates it also. At least Christianity is more debatable in its nature.

ReputationRep:
    im just here googling all these words, trying to figure out wtf they mean so i can read the convo properly lol

ReputationRep:
    Thread title: "MUSLIMS ONLY!!!!111!!"

Yeah right.:bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    Loool lmao , well obviously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senoritatimaa)
    According to me it is wrong because that is what my religion, Islam says, and i will follow what my religion tells me. As she is a Muslim sister, I will give her Islamic advice. I understand that is may not be wrong to the rest of you, and i totally respect that.
    And now I respect yours aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    We live in the UK, not the Middle East. No stonings or lashings will be happening here, hence why Muslims have the freedom to explore outside the religion. However, they should not expect sympathy when they know that what they're doing is wrong, but still want to carry on fooling everyone else into thinking they are a "good" Muslim. I just find that very two-faced.
    I respect your views. I was just saying the punishment for committing zina, and yes we do have freedom, actually a lot of freedom, but there are limits, limits to stay within the shariah law. Its a struggle day in and day out as we live this life. There are so many challenges and so many fitna out there.
    We ask Allah (swt) to make His obedience beloved to our hearts, so that we can avoid disobedience so much more easily, Ameen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    And now I respect yours aswell
    Thank you very much!

(Original post by BristolFresher15)
    "Zina (adultery, fornication) does not refer only to penetration, rather there is the zina of the hand, which is touching that which is forbidden, and the zina of the eyes, which is looking at that which is forbidden"

You were ****ed before he even touched you.
    Doesn't that mean we've all committed zina?
    I mean, who hasn't come across a woman/man showing part of his awra?
    We've all seen that which is forbidden.

Even if accidentally, and against our will.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much!
    No, thank you!
    Spoiler:
    Show

rep
    Oh you are a kind human being! :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Doesn't that mean we've all committed zina?
    I mean, who hasn't come across a woman/man showing part of his awra?
    We've all seen that which is forbidden.

Even if accidentally, and against our will.
    Yes, in Islam's literal interpertations we've all sinned. And everyone, no matter how devote, is going to hell; at least initially.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    Wrong according to you (according to Islam). Not wrong to the rest of us.
    Read the title.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.