Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Maths for sure. According to some friends, ICT, and all your "soft" subjects like media, business, photography, (on the contrary, art is difficult as hell because if you can't draw for nuts you just can't there's no way around it)

ReputationRep:
    Photography, Film Studies, Media.

ReputationRep:
    This is a very opinionated question:
    No A-level is easy.
    I know some people who say chemistry is the easiest, Others say art is the easiest.
    There's no definite answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    You're actually kidding, right?
    Psychology is one of the easiest A level subjects I have ever encountered. I actually felt insulted when I did the exam this year because the paper was way too easy.

ReputationRep:
    Physics, chemistry and maths

ReputationRep:
    anything other than science and maths

im not saying bio chem physics maths are particularly hard, but there are other A levels which are easier.

ReputationRep:
    Business studies is pretty easy my friend got an a and did like no work , law is an easy one too, if you're naturally good at English the English language / creative writing if your school does that. Sociology and psychology are content heavy but little understanding of the content is needed so if you have a good memory and decent writing skills maybe one of these

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maths definitely is the easiest (A2 is quite tough though) but AS maths is really easy provided you've done an abundance of past papers. You should be able to easily bank a high ums at AS to offset bad ums at A2, unlike in many subjects where you could work your ***s of and still get a crap grade on results day because the marking is subjective and full of discrepancies. (cough..cough Business studies - remarked from a C to B, still think I should have got an A😳)

ReputationRep:
    This really depends on what you class as easy.

Psychology for example, the actual course is ridiculously easy- nothing difficult to understand or grasp here, but that simpleness will come back to bite you in the ass unless your memory is good because there's so much content to learn.
    So if you have a good memory and not such a good understanding- this is easy.

Something like maths would be the opposite. Less content heavy and more understanding based. If you're more of a methodical, understand the concept kind of person- this is easy.

If you just need "a-levels" that aren't specified, just take general studies or critical thinking or something. After all there is a reason universities don't accept them as one of your deciding grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theBranicAc)
    why not english whats wrong with it
    Her thread's title doesn't have proper grammar

ReputationRep:
    Business studies
    Government and politics
    Law
    Sociology
    Religious studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    Would it be hard having done History for GCSE? (I don't even see myself getting a C in GCSE History probably a E.)

I'm not doing it, but most of my friends say it's not that much harder than gcse, except more work. But maybe with those grades you would struggle, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siamesedaffodil)
    Psychology
    Are you mad?

OP, definitely not psychology - out of geog, bio, Chem and psychology I found psychology the most difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Definitely not English... But maybe some maths or stats or even accounting...
    I take AS Accounting and I got an A at GCSE Maths, it's pretty easy because there's only one way of doing something. However it's a lot to remember. Maths with Stats is also pretty easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    I just need to get at-least 2 A-levels for what I want to go do.

My Sixth Form requires me to do at least 3 A-Levels so which would be easiest to get good grades in?
    What do you see yourself doing in the future? What are your career goals?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    You're actually kidding, right?
    :flower2::flower2::flower2::flower2::flower2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Are you mad?

OP, definitely not psychology - out of geog, bio, Chem and psychology I found psychology the most difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:party2::party2::party2::party::party::party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chzm)
    anything other than science and maths

im not saying bio chem physics maths are particularly hard, but there are other A levels which are easier.
    What about further maths :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Psychology is easy in that there's nothing to really understand, all that's needed is for you to "regurgitate" the essays that you've learnt on to the page. However, that being said, there is a shït load of research to remember... A SHÎT LOAD. That being said it is difficult if you look at it from that perspective.

Nothing really to apply as such, just tortuous essay writing and loads staring at pages.

Maths and numerical based subjects are different and perhaps a little more difficult. I seem to enjoy numerical based subjects because they're a little more intellectually stimulating, almost like solving puzzles.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    depends what you find easy. if you like writing 2 essays in an exam then sociology. if you like to work stuff out and find it interesting Biology. If you like lots of course work ICT. If you like coursework and just re telling facts Health and social care

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.