Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What really turns on a woman while making out??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically, all you have to do is put your lips on hers, start off softly, then when you're really getting into it slide most of your bottom lip in. After that, you should nuzzle and gently slide your chin into her mouth so you're looking upwards, and then push your head back into your neck so you can slide all the way down in there. Studies have shown that 100% of women orgasm from this method.

(Original post by Yellow 03)
    Alternatively, it may creep them out.
    Haha, that's what I was thinking too..

(Original post by libidothief)
    Trace your hands around her body, stroking her gently. Do this especially on the hips. We are very sensual creatures :yep::nutcase:
    Yes, I tried this once and it worked a wonder!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Run ur fingers through her hairs

pull down on it gently and give er neck a lick
    I endorse this statement.

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Gentle clit or tit rubbing while kissing.
    :fan:

ReputationRep:
    I like a cheeky finger or two slipped in my rusty sheriffs badge

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Gentle clit or tit rubbing while kissing.
    Certainly beats whispering sweet nothings and nibbling the ears gently :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Pinch her nipples and twist them like you're trying to tune an old radio. Woman love it, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    finger her *******

(Original post by Elivercury)
    Pinch her nipples and twist them like you're trying to tune an old radio. Woman love it, trust me.
    Gotta give this one a shot for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Gotta give this one a shot for sure
    It never fails, just make sure you're not being too gentle - treat them radio dials like they're rusted in place. I promise you, the day after she will be telling all her friends about your killer foreplay moves, guaranteed. You're welcome.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.