Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bewardy98)
    Hopefully see you in September! 😊 Which accommodation have you put down?
    You too!😊 Glen eyre and mayflower, you?

ReputationRep:
    Got my accommodation offer - I got my second choice (City Gateway) which is pretty strange considering I had an unconditional offer so maybe they don't allocate it by a first come first serve basis. Either way I can't complain to be fair

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed an unconditional offer for Law, and got my accommodation offer the other day! Got Glen Eyre which was my first choice, and it appears to be in Chamberlain which is brand new so I'm pretty happy with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belfy)
    I've firmed an unconditional offer for Law, and got my accommodation offer the other day! Got Glen Eyre which was my first choice, and it appears to be in Chamberlain which is brand new so I'm pretty happy with that
    Which choice of room did you pick for Glen Eyre like ensure and which category, I'm just wondering which type of Rome will be in Chamberlain?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TajwarC)
    Got my accommodation offer - I got my second choice (City Gateway) which is pretty strange considering I had an unconditional offer so maybe they don't allocate it by a first come first serve basis. Either way I can't complain to be fair
    What type of room and where was your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekah22)
    What type of room and where was your first choice?
    Ensuite Cat 1 at Mayflower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriscoles01)
    Which choice of room did you pick for Glen Eyre like ensure and which category, I'm just wondering which type of Rome will be in Chamberlain?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I went for ensuite category 2. Chamberlain rooms are all ensuite cat 2 (i think) with bigger beds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belfy)
    Heyyy x
    I got chamberlain as well x See you in september

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have received a firm offer, studying mathematics. I have a question about accommodation, I am going with part catered so would you advise high fields or wessex lane?
    thanks for any replies

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Southampton for Physiotherapy (BSc) anyone else??

ReputationRep:
    Name: Grace
    Course: English
    Interests: reading, music, films

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Name: Aiden
    Course: Computer Science
    Interests: films, cycling

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Name: Sebastien
    Course: Meng Mechanical engineering with a Foundation year
    Interests: Sports (love scuba diving but might be a bit cold there haha), Music, and a load more
    Got an accomodation offer for Wessex Lane

Been a while since I finished High school and also never been in England before but pretty excited to start though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skyebop)
    I've firmed Southampton for Physiotherapy (BSc) anyone else??
    Me!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for Chemistry with Maths? (or any Chemistry at all?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humza Ali)
    Anyone for Chemistry with Maths? (or any Chemistry at all?)
    yup, which halls are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TajwarC)
    yup, which halls are you in?
    great! i haven't yet got my offer of accommodation but i'm hoping for wessex lane, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humza Ali)
    great! i haven't yet got my offer of accommodation but i'm hoping for wessex lane, you?
    I'm in City Gateway

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone 😄
    Name: Charlie
    Course: History
    Interests: music, playing silly games, recently started learning ukulele, tv and film

I've got a place at Southampton and my accommodation is in Glen Eyre 😅 It's my dream come true to be studying History at Southampton, can't wait to meet anyone who will be there 😄

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Neuroscience?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.