Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by HAnwar)
    Just because you make posts for that reason
    Now now, let's not tell lies about each other. :naughty: You know that's not true.

doesn't mean everyone else does
    I agree. Not everyone does, but anybody who makes a comment like the one I originally responded to usually does it for that reason. The 'everyone's conspiring against Islam' trope isn't exactly unpopular these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muhammad97)
    AMA
    Theres an ex Muslim society, you might want to check it out c:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Now now, let's not tell lies about each other. :naughty: You know that's not true.

I agree. Not everyone does, but anybody who makes a comment like the one I originally responded to usually does it for that reason. The 'everyone's conspiring against Islam' trope isn't exactly unpopular these days.
    It truly fascinates me how you know my intention behind posting that comment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah join date today, and the first thing he does is make an ex Muslim thread under that name.
    Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

You're a sad person for thinking everything is about reps :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're joking right?
    Either you're joking or all us ex muslims need to:
    1. Change our birth names.
    2. Never use our government names for handles online.
    Otherwise we're trolling?

Dammit, calling all ex muslims. The muslims are onto us.

It truly fascinates me how you know my intention behind posting that comment.
    I'm pretty close with Allah, despite my harsh criticisms of him. He tells me stuff he overhears over drinks at the local pub.

Spoiler:
    Show
    On a slightly more serious note, I'm kidding around. Of course, I cannot read your thoughts, but I am quite familiar with the mentality that usually drives this knee-jerk dismissal of ex-Muslims/Muslims that are having doubts as trolls/other category of person not to be taken seriously, and I've already alluded to it in an earlier post on this thread. Given the frequency with which I've seen you do this, I've no reason to think that it's any different in this case.

Anyway, nice talking to you. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Good for you for leaving that oppressive religion. Ignore the butthurt Muslims accusing you of trolling because they can't take the fact that there are people who leave Islam :rofl:

Lol if you think I care about reps that much then ok, but I'm afraid you're wrong.

Take care.
    I take it you didn't read what was in the spoiler? :erm:

And you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobalt_)
    You're joking right?

Damn, I thought we were ahead of them. Seems like most of us are still technically Muslims then. Off to change my name. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobalt_)
    You're joking right?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    LOL, the paranoia on this thread is realer than allah

ReputationRep:
    It probably is a troll tho :lol:

I'm not joking but some of you need to grow up, lol.

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty sad that after leaving the religion your intelligence has dropped too. No scratch that, I meant common sense.

If you can't see the trolling behind ex Muslim ama thread+join date today+Muhammad, then you are a lost cause I'm afraid.

Lol if you think I care about reps that much then ok, but I'm afraid you're wrong.

Take care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its pretty sad that being religious has made your intelligence drop too. No scratch that, I meant your ability to think with an open mind and not be arrogant.

This reply kinda proves my point.
    "It's pretty sad that after leaving the religion your intelligence has dropped too"

Much rather believe someone is trolling than them leave your precious religion.
    Also just to add: Its "common sense" to understand that its not uncommon for people to use their government name as a handle online.

Fun little fact, my first thread post on here was an "Ex muslim AMA". Guess I was trolling too? Or did I have to set my handle as my name to be a complete troll?

People leave Islam, get over it.
    Despite what you hear in ISOC.

ReputationRep:
    you stupid losers have never heard of a throwaway account

especially seeing how nazi some of you guys get it's not hard to see why ex-muslims would wanna make a throwaway account lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary Quest)
    Damn, I thought we were ahead of them. Seems like most of us are still technically Muslims then. Off to change my name. :rolleyes:
    Right behind you, changing my name to cobalt.
    No regrets. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muhammad97)
    AMA
    It's your first post, don't push it

ReputationRep:
    Less than that, actually.
    And it's still permissible in Islam (with a lot of caveats about kind treatment and supernatural rewards promised for manumission, I know), so I don't see what your point is.
    an aspect of my point is what you backed up.
    slavery isn't a 'thing' today which is still carried out although islam doesn't prohibit it

(Original post by Thanbir.33)
    an aspect of my point is what you backed up.
    slavery isn't a 'thing' today which is still carried out although islam doesn't prohibit it
    What does slavery in England and the United States have to do with slavery in Islam? Contrary to popular opinion, these things aren't relative; the offences of one country do not justify/mitigate the offences of another. Grown-up ethics are a cut above tit-for-tat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    :rofl:
    What that idiot said was really ridiculous, wasn't it?:toofunny:
    All us ex muslims are really all trolls.
    We're a massive conspiracy theory :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    What does slavery in England and the United States have to do with slavery in Islam? Contrary to popular opinion, these things aren't relative; the offences of one country do not justify/mitigate the offences of another. Grown-up ethics are a cut above tit-for-tat.
    when i first replied to whoever it was' statement i hadn't elaborated on the topic as i should have but my point is even though slavery is accepted in islam it comes with a lot of t's and c's and in todays society muslims do not use slaves

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.