Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Thanks lovely advice x

How could I keep my breath fresh?
    Hi there, no problem!

Hm, best advice I can give you for keeping breath fresh is Miswaak. It can get rid of bad odours and keep your teeth clean. Ask a local mosque as to where you can get them, otherwise an Islamic shop can always provide it for you. Use the miswaak and then rinse out your mouth, try not to swallow though!

After Sehri is finished my family usually brush our teeth as usual. When it's morning time, no toothpaste, just use the toothbrush and rinse your mouth out.

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    I've literally waited for ramadan since eid last year! By far the best month every year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    Eat lots of green veg - good for detox. Dont eat any fried food or sweet tho :naughty:
    Impossible when you're asian. You're basically eating parathas for suhoor and pakoras and samosas for iftar. :lol:
    I get full after eating an orange and drinking a glass of water; that's all I keep my fast on too tbf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Impossible when you're asian. You're basically eating parathas for suhoor and pakoras and samosas for iftar. :lol:
    I get full after eating an orange and drinking a glass of water; that's all I keep my fast on too tbf
    What is iftaar without pakoras?

ReputationRep:
    When your funny post doesn't get recognised (post no: 36)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAYN.)
    Dontchu worry, I'm sure you can have a good laugh with your dates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouIsSmart)
    Dontchu worry, I'm sure you can have a good laugh with your dates
    Yeah will do

ReputationRep:
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone @thread

Spoiler:
    Show
    Well there goes my gym :dumbells: performance + revision intensity :work :.... :cry2:

Hello intermittent fasting. :argh: ---> :shot:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, the largest chunk of my exams will be during Ramadan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAYN.)
    Ngl i had to show it to my dad so he could he explain it to me.... (made me laugh though )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zara0526)
    Ngl i had to show it to my dad so he could he explain it to me.... (made me laugh though )
    hahaaha did he like it??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAYN.)
    hahaaha did he like it??
    Hahaha! Yes he did 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha! Yes he did 😂😂
    "Zara's dad finds me funny" would sit well under my list of achievements on my CV looooool

ReputationRep:
    Fairs. In all honestly, Ramadan is the only time of year that I will actually consume pakoras
    Arzam45

ReputationRep:
    Ahh no, will you be fasting through them? iA Allah (swt) will give you the knowledge and strength to do your very best!😉
    Yes and thanks!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.