Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your favourite video game music? Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

The entire OST is good, but this stands out.

ReputationRep:

Soooo nostalgic for me. Everything about this game. Long live Power Quest.

ReputationRep:
    There's so many awesome soundtracks for games out there, it's hard to choose one, but if I had to it'd be this one:

ReputationRep:
    The entire soundtrack for either the first Katamari Damacy or Undertale. Since the soundtrack got released on Spotify I've been listening to it non-stop :jive:

Or: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf3CJZAAz2g

ReputationRep:
    Damn... it's got to be either the Bioshock or Professor Layton soundtrack. (Both of which happen to be my two favourite game series...)

This is one I quite like from Professor Layton... shame there's tons I like.

You're right, there is loads to choose from
    • TSR Community Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by AshEntropy)
    Hi there,

This is a thread where you post your favourite video game music! There is so much to choose from...

This has to be one of my favourites, alongside Top Gear on the SNES and the Pokemon theme tune when you went into battle
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    My favourite is any Zelda sountrack just for the nostalgia. Plus they're amazing blah blah :blah:

But I've been playing F-Zero recently. Got to love the outrageous 80s guitars :headbang:Love Dream Chaser at 2:43

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Pickles)
    This has to be one of my favourites, alongside Top Gear on the SNES and the Pokemon theme tune when you went into battle
    This sounds like a speeded up version of a song New Order never released....

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team

Getting involved :daydreaming:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team

This one was literally the soundtrack of my childhood

Spam over now sorry
    • TSR Community Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    This sounds like a speeded up version of a song New Order never released....

It's so good though!!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Really good atmospheric music.

:cry2: All the brave soldiers I've lost in battle :rip: :lockstock:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    really like final fantasy but lost odyssey what da **** when it came out, so underrated, one of the best turn based RPG's ive played on xbox. story was great and not corny like FF. The quests, maps everything was great, lost odyssey was the first game i really put 150+ hours into just a single player . And i mainly played RPG's. If it wasnt so old, and we went back a few years i would have 100% recommended it.

ReputationRep:
    X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Really good atmospheric music.

:cry2: All the brave soldiers I've lost in battle :rip: :lockstock:
    You play XCOM?

You're awesome

Have you played the new one? :beard:

So much childhood feels :cry2:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    You play XCOM?

You're awesome

Have you played the new one? :beard:
    It's a really, really well done game :woo: I have never completed it. I think I rage quit after one of my key dudes got blown up and couldn't face going back :lol: Although listening to the music makes me want to play again. Haven't played any after Enemy Unknown.

ReputationRep:
    It's a really, really well done game :woo: I have never completed it. I think I rage quit after one of my key dudes got blown up and couldn't face going back :lol: Although listening to the music makes me want to play again. Haven't played any after Enemy Unknown.
    So you play on Iron Man mode like real man (woman). :cool:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    So you play on Iron Man mode like real man (woman). :cool:
    Yes :five: That really makes the game I think. :cool: I mostly try and play games without reloading. More fun a lot of the time. Although it depends on the game I guess.

I always thought that when people die they get a memorial picture/note for them stuck on the fridge but kalclash pointed out it's actually a wall, not a fridge. :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    If you've played Life is Strange, then you know what happens when this music starts playing
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Yes :five: That really makes the game I think. :cool: I mostly try and play games without reloading. More fun a lot of the time. Although it depends on the game I guess.

I always thought that when people die they get a memorial picture/note for them stuck on the fridge but kalclash pointed out it's actually a wall, not a fridge. :rofl:
    Do you play roguelikes? :holmes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.