How insensitive.
    How nosy, pretentious and unwanted
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    Not trying to be mean, but you do always type the first thing that pops in your head?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    How nosy, pretentious and unwanted
    Did you just describe yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wjllow)
    Did you just describe yourself?
    Keep it up you're doing really well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    Keep it up you're doing really well
    Thanks, I'm priding myself in it.

Thanks, I'm priding myself in it.
    Don't listen to him, he's talking rubbish.

Unfortunately there is a common assumption that victims of abuse and bullying are deserving of it, especially someone like me who was abused and bullied throughout childhood, and this is a perception that I'm trying to change because no-one deserves to go through what I went through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Don't listen to him, he's talking rubbish.

Unfortunately there is a common assumption that victims of abuse and bullying are deserving of it, especially someone like me who was abused and bullied throughout childhood, and this is a perception that I'm trying to change because no-one deserves to go through what I went through.
    Oh I know he's talking absolute rubbish, trust me 😂 yeah it's such a bad perception to be honest. I only get annoyed at people like this because I've also been through that kind of stuff and had people close to me go through it too. No one EVER deserves to go through it (unless you're Trump or Hitler then you're trash) and people being ignorant about it just makes the stigma worse :/ I hope you're okay though. It'll get better over time and I'm always here!!

Oh I know he's talking absolute rubbish, trust me 😂 yeah it's such a bad perception to be honest. I only get annoyed at people like this because I've also been through that kind of stuff and had people close to me go through it too. No one EVER deserves to go through it (unless you're Trump or Hitler then you're trash) and people being ignorant about it just makes the stigma worse :/ I hope you're okay though. It'll get better over time and I'm always here!!
    Thank you

And I'm sorry this has happened to you.

ReputationRep:
    What form of bullying did you face?

Also, I hope you don't feel too obligated to answer this one, which you don't have to do if you don't want to, what do you mean by 'abused'?

(Original post by Adamski191)
    What form of bullying did you face?

Also, I hope you don't feel too obligated to answer this one, which you don't have to do if you don't want to, what do you mean by 'abused'?
    Physical, emotional and psychological bullying.

I won't get into details but I was physically, emotionally and psychologically abused.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear this. I suffered bullying as a child also, exclusively at the hands of my peers. I'm the same age as you, too.

If you want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me.

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Sorry to hear this. I suffered bullying as a child also, exclusively at the hands of my peers. I'm the same age as you, too.

If you want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me.
    Thank you.

And I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

How do you cope with day to day life?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.