Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Person from school found my neo nazi twitter account Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The person)
    Then surely homophobia,racism,transphobia,se xism is fine? It's just opinion right?
    Islam is ultimately a collection of ideas which are followed by a large group of people.

As long as we attack the ideas and not the people then i see nothing wrong with it. Admittedly you're always going to get some right-wing nutjob who decides to attack both ideas and people, but that is not representative of the vast majority of people like me that have something to say when it comes to organized religion.

This is why i'm treading lightly around the OP as frankly all he/she could have said is something like 'Islam is silly' and someone might have called him an 'Islamaphobe' and then he/she might have freaked out.

People need to stop lightly-treading around these religions, as they have no fear of enforcing their messages, why should we when we have something to say against them or the way they do things?

To make it clear, if the op was attacking the people following Islam then there's no defence or justification for it. But if he was discrediting the religion as a whole through its ideas and practices then legally there's nothing wrong with that.

Best regards
    Francis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What do I do??
    You know that your beliefs are socially unacceptable and for good reason. You bash people and don't want to be bashed. Some what cowardly right? You clearly know your beliefs are unacceptable.

ReputationRep:
    Can I pm someone my account so they can look at it and décide what they think later on im busy
    Meee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    That could well be. I admire your decorum you know. Haven't said that to you before, but you remain very calm and collected. It's admirable :top:

Anti-Islam or not, I'm still quite sure it's wrong. :yes:
    Thanks.

(I've always liked yours quite a bit as well.)

Perhaps, but I think we should clarify and confirm first, so people don't base their posts on a faulty premise.

ReputationRep:
    This is a serious post.
    I was bullied at school by asians and left with no friends and had nothing left so my views became neo nazi. I have a twitter account expressing my views, today someone from school found it somehow. She's really popular so she will tell everyone. I am not ashamed of my views but I don't know what to do. I have wanted to move school for a long time but my parents say there is no point. We go back to school next Wednesday.
    The stuff I post isnt too extreme, no mentions of Hitler or anything. It's just Anti Islam mostly.
    Before you go on further can you post here or PM me what your actual views are, because at the moment I doubt they're neonazi.

If you do, I doubt I can reply straight away because I have to go out now.

Lol no everyone is going to give me abuse and everything at that school will get even worse for me
    Good.

ReputationRep:
    Can I pm someone my account so they can look at it and décide what they think later on im busy
    Sure, you can PM me.

You can PM me too!

This is a serious post.
    I was bullied at school by asians and left with no friends and had nothing left so my views became neo nazi. I have a twitter account expressing my views, today someone from school found it somehow. She's really popular so she will tell everyone. I am not ashamed of my views but I don't know what to do. I have wanted to move school for a long time but my parents say there is no point. We go back to school next Wednesday.
    Tell them all to **** off, carry a knife if you have to.
    Get a few nazi tattoo's and you should be good, if you need people to protect you, you could always join National Action(they're Nazi's). Where abouts do you live?
    though from your post OP you don't really sound like a Nazi but more of an EDL laddy, in which case make some EDL friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francis Urquhart)
    Islam is ultimately a collection of ideas which are followed by a large group of people.

As long as we attack the ideas and not the people then i see nothing wrong with it. Admittedly you're always going to get some right-wing nutjob who decides to attack both ideas and people, but that is not representative of the vast majority of people like me that have something to say when it comes to organized religion.

This is why i'm treading lightly around the OP as frankly all he/she could have said is something like 'Islam is silly' and someone might have called him an 'Islamaphobe' and then he/she might have freaked out.

People need to stop lightly-treading around these religions, as they have no fear of enforcing their messages, why should we when we have something to say against them or the way they do things?

To make it clear, if the op was attacking the people following Islam then there's no defence or justification for it. But if he was discrediting the religion as a whole through its ideas and practices then legally there's nothing wrong with that.

Best regards
    Francis.
    Just to clear this up,there's nothing to suggest that OP ONLY attacked the ideas and NOT the people. I realise that it's ok to disagree with ideas, obviously. For example, it's ok to disagree with the idea of changing genders and the idea of same sex relationships, as long as you don't attack the people who carry out these acts. Makes sense,right?

ReputationRep:
    whoops

#poorlifechoices

ReputationRep:
    Pm me the account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The person)
    Just to clear this up,there's nothing to suggest that OP ONLY attacked the ideas and NOT the people. I realise that it's ok to disagree with ideas, obviously. For example, it's ok to disagree with the idea of changing genders and the idea of same sex relationships, as long as you don't attack the people who carry out these acts. Makes sense,right?
    In absolute agreement with you The Person;65417167. I just wanted to put it out there just in case, as unfortunately nowadays in many places one cannot say a bad thing about Islam without being labelled for it.

Probably stems back to some of my own traumatic childhood experiences of being labelled haha!

Best regards to you!
    Francis

ReputationRep:
    This is a serious post.
    You don't by chance happen to live in Blackburn, do you?

This is a serious post.
    Whoever those Asians are they are ****ing scum. I hate all those pretentious Pakistanis/Bengalis and just incase you misunderstood I'm not hating on all Pakistanis/Bengalis, only the ****ed up ones.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like the threads on this site tbh. See what happens on Wednesday and deal with what is said, explain your postion

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats for burying your own grave :congrats:

This is a serious post.
    Having anti-Islam views doesn't make you a neo-Nazi by the way.

ReputationRep:
    If you can't stick up for your Twitter posts, it's probably best not to start a neonazi twitter account (if that's what it was, although it sounds like a mixture of islamophobia and possible anti-asian racism, from other posts).

If you feel sorry, apologise to anybody you've offended. Talking to people in real life about your reasons for making the account might help, if you have people you trust enough to do that with.

ReputationRep:
    Those views you probably shouldn't have put on Twitter if you didn't want others to find out, so delete your account, if it turns into cyber bullying you will probably also get in trouble for what you said as well, so don't think that they'll be the only ones who may get in trouble.

Just because you were bullied doesn't mean you should do what they were it makes you just as bad.
    I hope that it doesn't cause the same thing to happen to you again.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.