Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    In the same boat as u and yes waiting to receive tests .on there websites it says 5 that's why I was asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rd123456)
    In the same boat as u and yes waiting to receive tests .on there websites it says 5 that's why I was asking
    When did you submit your application ? I'm still waiting to receive tests as well (was really worried it was only me that hadn't got them lol)

ReputationRep:
    If you go on the part on the website where they talk about the assessments they only talk about the 4 that were given last year. What did you apply for?

(Original post by nick6565)
    When did you submit your application ? I'm still waiting to receive tests as well (was really worried it was only me that hadn't got them lol)
    My mate called them and they said they pre-screen your app to make sure that you're eligible for the role you applied for, then you'll get the tests. They also said it could take a couple of weeks because they've only just opened. What did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    When you have the opportunity to attach files did you guys just attach your CV?

ReputationRep:
    Are EY applications open? I checked last week and couldnt find anything. I signed up to the mailing list or whatever it is, but haven't heard anything from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh_v)
    Are EY applications open? I checked last week and couldnt find anything. I signed up to the mailing list or whatever it is, but haven't heard anything from them.
    EY have been open for a few days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nick6565)
    When you have the opportunity to attach files did you guys just attach your CV?
    Didn't attach CV

ReputationRep:
    Didn't attach CV did they really say it would take a couple of weeks ? Seems quite a long time for the pre-screening stage can anyone tell me whtat the 5 tests are .I know there is business behaviours ,numerical and what's your mi ndset

ReputationRep:
    Didn't attach CV did they really say it would take a couple of weeks ? Seems quite a long time for the pre-screening stage can anyone tell me whtat the 5 tests are .I know there is business behaviours ,numerical and what's your mi ndset
    Hopefully we'll get the tests tomorrow. I call them tomorrow and ask about the 5 tests.

Maybe when they say 5 tests, they could also mean the 4 + social mobility questionnaire.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with any experience of BDO tests?*

ReputationRep:
    True if u do could u pls post on here

ReputationRep:
    yes. harder than all i've done. main difference I remember was that they didn't abbreviate say, 6 million to £6m like the others. it just said 6,000,000. i know it seems like a small thing but I wasn't prepared for that, got confused and started panicking when I had 50 zeros in front of my face.

also guys chill out. you'll receive the tests eventually. instead of worrying start practicing

ReputationRep:
    True if u do could u pls post on here
    EY told me the online stage is split into 2 stages:

Stage 1 - the 3 tests from last year
    Stage 2 (if u pass stage 1) - numerical and verbal tests.

So 5 tests, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the update much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got/had an interview for PwC?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey can u pls tell me whether the mock assessments and the actual are equally difficult or is the real one harder

ReputationRep:
    Have you received the EY tests yet?

ReputationRep:
    Don't think anyone has so far

ReputationRep:
    Hey can u pls tell me whether the mock assessments and the actual are equally difficult or is the real one harder
    For which firm?

The ones I did for PwC, the practice was a good representation of the actual tests. However, for KPMG, one of my practice questions was essentially 22-15. When I got to the actual test, it was far harder, with a lot more questions than I could possible hope to answer. The whole test went terribly. *

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ! was the logical similar to the real one in terms of difficulty also can u pls give me some advice on the work style personality questionairre as not looking forward to it

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.