Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could completely remove ISIS or Trump from existence who would you pick? watch

• View Poll Results: Who would you get rid of?
    Trump
    6.60%
    ISIS
    93.40%

ReputationRep:
    Trump. The removal of ISIS will just result in another form of an Islamic extremist group forming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sajjjid)
    The people here dont realise, If ISIS wasnt here, there would be another organisation to take its place. E.g how Gaddafi was toppled. It left a power vacuum. And ***** have filled that vacuum.
    Western Countries could take control of the regions and keep them stable just like how Western Countries are relatively safe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    Western Countries could take control of the regions and keep them stable just like how Western Countries are relatively safe?
    LMFAO. Bro thats what has caused this massive mess. Western countries came along. Remove sadam which left a vacuum. Sadam, yes he was a ruthless dictaotr, but he successfully kept all the different sects and factions in control. Once he was removed, the west installed thier fake government. That government couldnt keep the different groups on check. People were angry. ISIS was created. they managed to run through cities destroying the fake governments army. they stole all the western equipment the west gave to the gave governments soldiers. Thats why theyre so well equipped. So your solution is exactly what the west done. And it failed miserably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BasicMistake)
    I agree about the power of the Taliban but they do not aim to extend their reach beyond Afghanistan whereas ISIS won't stop in their insane quest to conquer the globe. Anyway, Iran stands in between the two groups so if even if the Taliban wanted to take over where ISIS left off, they would need to cross an entire country first.

I would also like to point out that I'm probably now on a list due to the stuff I've been googling.
    LOL bro globalisation is much more influential these days. ISIS has actually gained decent ground in Afghanistan. Taliban is a faction of Al Qaeda. And Al Qaeda has a lot of influence in Syria and Iraq in form of factions e.g Al Nusrah. If anything significant happens to ISIS, trust be, there will always be someone to take their place. People are angry and oppressed.

LOOOOOL Ive probably been on that list for years. It doesnt help that Im Pakistani.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intelligent con)
    To be honest I'd pick Trump as he is a far bigger threat to the world, imagine him with his hand on the nuclear button, not to mention his racism and Islamophobia.
    That was funny so here's a rep but ISIS is ISIS ya no :turban:

ReputationRep:
    TSR is going so downhill.

ReputationRep:
    Would rather remove all badgers. :badger:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    ISIS. Trump doesn't need to be killed at all imo. Give the man a try. His ideas might just be what the world needs.

ReputationRep:
    Trump talks a lot of sense, its just not what the weak-willed pussyclart population (who live in fear of being called a racist) want to hear

ISIS

ReputationRep:
    I truly wonder who those, currently, four people are that chose Trump.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sajjjid)
    LMFAO. Bro thats what has caused this massive mess. Western countries came along. Remove sadam which left a vacuum. Sadam, yes he was a ruthless dictaotr, but he successfully kept all the different sects and factions in control. Once he was removed, the west installed thier fake government. That government couldnt keep the different groups on check. People were angry. ISIS was created. they managed to run through cities destroying the fake governments army. they stole all the western equipment the west gave to the gave governments soldiers. Thats why theyre so well equipped. So your solution is exactly what the west done. And it failed miserably.
    ISIS launched their military offensive in 2014 and at the end of 2011 all US combat troops had left Iraq.Had Western countries kept control of the situation and kept their troops in Iraq it is highly doubtful ISIS would have had much success they would have been easily defeated by Western troops.

ReputationRep:
    ISIS by far. It would be nice to see them eliminated as a threat entirely. As a result of ISIS being eliminated Trump would lose ALOT of steam.

After all the constant drone strikes by the USA and other nations have decimated Al Queda and other terrorist groups. Frankly the Middle East would be out of big-bad terrorist organisations for a litttle while (on condition that as soon as ISIS is wiped out they're not just going to be replaced by something even worse in the inevitable power-vacuum to follow.)

Best regards
    Francis.

ReputationRep:
    The mother of the child that got the gorilla murdered

ReputationRep:
    Isis.

If it's not trump, it's Hilary look at her track record where she goes people die, she hasn't been called a war hawk for nothing

ReputationRep:
    Trump is only in the news 'cos of isis. No isis, no trump problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    ISIS - Trump is all talk no action and there's one of him, he aint even in power yet so he's harmless
    ISIS are ****ing scary, have killed 100s of 1000s of people and are a real threat to the world
    Tell it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    Trump. The removal of ISIS will just result in another form of an Islamic extremist group forming.
    But without Trump we'd have been stuck with Ted Cruz, and he would be a worse president because he's not as outrageous so he'll get some of his horrible ideas past congress!

ReputationRep:
    ISIS quite obviously, all he does is talk, meanwhile ISIS is actually out there doing atrocities against mankind

ReputationRep:
    Who wouldn't choose ISIS? For those who chose Trump are the complete opposite of what democracy entails. Do you want to kill a man just for his ideas, a tad bit extreme no? Now here's a thing, I personally hope that Trump is elected as president, why? My only worries are that his rash decisions may just cause a war but in reality, he isn't that bad. He is charismatic and his policies kind of make sense. He wants to deport illegal immigrants, yes they are illegal. I feel that Trump's main faults are his generalisations of minorities. Examples of this are calling Mexicans "rapists" or trying to bar Muslim entry to the States(as a Muslim, I see where this is coming from in all honesty)

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.