Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Putting your bros before your girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, your partner should become like your best friend. Part of that, is respecting that you have other people in your life. There should be a balance but the partner should get a higher level of commitment, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    Have you never heard of "Bros Before Hoes"? Words to live by, my friend.

If your girl can't even understand that you have a right to go out with your bros, she shouldn't even be dating you. I highly doubt that you would complain if she wanted to go out with her girlfriends and leave you at home. Put it this way - when your hoe starts acting up, when she starts making a big deal out of the most trivial things and just looking for an argument, your bros are gonna be there to support you. When your girl eventually dumps you cos you didn't buy her that expensive piece of jewellery or whatever, your bros are gonna be there to pick up the pieces.

Bottom line is - a ***** needs to respect that a man has a right to have friends that don't include her, and that maybe every now and then you need some time apart to go out with your own friends. If she can't accept that - dump her and move on to the next hoe. Obviously it's good to find a balance between her and your bros, and you should give her all the attention you can manage. But if she starts complaining about not seeing you enough and the fact that you want to see your bros too, get rid of her and move on. These hoes ain't loyal, they rotate.
    Interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    In my opinion, your partner should become like your best friend. Part of that, is respecting that you have other people in your life. There should be a balance but the partner should get a higher level of commitment, I think.
    I'll keep this in mind thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Segway riding?
    Well yea lol it's standard. Just listing some of life's simplest pleasures with my bois lol
    Also this thread got heated, lemme sign out again bro...

ReputationRep:
    No bros before hoes. You need to have homiehoestasis. These are all important people in your life, don't prioritise one over the other. Give them both a fair share of your time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.