The Student Room Group

Putting your bros before your girl?

Scroll to see replies

In my opinion, your partner should become like your best friend. Part of that, is respecting that you have other people in your life. There should be a balance but the partner should get a higher level of commitment, I think.
Original post by asif007
Have you never heard of "Bros Before Hoes"? Words to live by, my friend.

If your girl can't even understand that you have a right to go out with your bros, she shouldn't even be dating you. I highly doubt that you would complain if she wanted to go out with her girlfriends and leave you at home. Put it this way - when your hoe starts acting up, when she starts making a big deal out of the most trivial things and just looking for an argument, your bros are gonna be there to support you. When your girl eventually dumps you cos you didn't buy her that expensive piece of jewellery or whatever, your bros are gonna be there to pick up the pieces.

Bottom line is - a ***** needs to respect that a man has a right to have friends that don't include her, and that maybe every now and then you need some time apart to go out with your own friends. If she can't accept that - dump her and move on to the next hoe. Obviously it's good to find a balance between her and your bros, and you should give her all the attention you can manage. But if she starts complaining about not seeing you enough and the fact that you want to see your bros too, get rid of her and move on. These hoes ain't loyal, they rotate.

Interesting.
Original post by ivybridge
In my opinion, your partner should become like your best friend. Part of that, is respecting that you have other people in your life. There should be a balance but the partner should get a higher level of commitment, I think.

I'll keep this in mind thank you
Original post by JamesN88
Segway riding? :biggrin:

Well yea lol it's standard. Just listing some of life's simplest pleasures with my bois lol
Also this thread got heated, lemme sign out again bro...
No bros before hoes. You need to have homiehoestasis. These are all important people in your life, don't prioritise one over the other. Give them both a fair share of your time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending