Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many sexual partners is it normal to have at 18? Watch

ReputationRep:
    0 😂 living the halal life 🙏🏼 - tho I have been offered once 🙄😂🔫

Posted from TSR Mobile

if you are introvert 0-3, if you are extrovert 0-10 before the age of 18 (please note that extrovert can also have 0 lol).

ReputationRep:
    My doctor recommended 5 a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottesvoice)
    How many is too many? if you dont mind sharing how many youve had? just curious
    how many you have i have none.

ReputationRep:
    0-10 seems about right.

ReputationRep:
    I'm nearly 19 and still at zero so :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joraffe)
    Depends on your own approach to it. Thats your opinion. It's a subjective subject, though somebody else's opinion in this instance should have no bearing on how you consider yourself.
    No. It's not normal. If you encountered a random 18 year old you wouldn't expect them to have had 20 sexual partners, therefore, not normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davgen7)
    20 is not normal though lets be honest here
    By the latter part of 18 you likely have been clubbing quite a bit so 20 is certainly feasible. I think I was on about 15-16 when I was 18.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxns_00)
    Dunno most people I know up to that age probs up to 5-6
    Really? If 16 is the average for someone's first time, 5-6 is really a lot in the space of 2 years...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    By the latter part of 18 you likely have been clubbing quite a bit so 20 is certainly feasible. I think I was on about 15-16 when I was 18.
    That is most definitely not representative of the average :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    That is most definitely not representative of the average :lol:
    I'm sure it was much closer 10 years ago though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    I'm sure it was much closer 10 years ago though.
    Pretty sure the average at my school is probably around 1-2 ~ including a lot of 0s :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and I've had 2.
    It depends a lot on whether you're in long term relationships or not in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what circles you run in. One group of my friends are all virgins, on the other hand I know people who have 5+

(Original post by Anonymous)
    if you are introvert 0-3, if you are extrovert 0-10 before the age of 18 (please note that extrovert can also have 0 lol).
    I am an example of a virgin extrovert, but generally this is true.

ReputationRep:
    At LEAST 5 for a guy or you're literally beta.
    For a girl it doesn't really matter, pretty sure guys generally like it when girls are more reverved sexually/less sleazy

Most probably 0-1. Sloots above 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waifuism)
    who needs sexual partners when you have 2D girls
    You are a disease.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacarch12)
    You are a disease.
    its true

ReputationRep:
    OVER 9000!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love making that Dragon Ball reference at every opportunity. Oh, and tbh, I've had 0, and I'm 19 xD

(Original post by GlitterandGold-x)
    Really? If 16 is the average for someone's first time, 5-6 is really a lot in the space of 2 years...
    Not really? Who are you to judge what "a lot" is and what isn't? 🤔🤔

And notice I'm not saying it's the average, but most people I know don't go past about 6. Few I know go into 10s and that's up to them

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.