Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    Oh and I'm level 72 on my main save, you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've killed Kellogg and I've got these guns:
    Alien blaster pistol
    An auto laser rifle (only using it because I had 1k rounds about an hour ago) with several words because of the upgrades
    Freezing quad missile launcher
    Kellogg's pistol
    Marksman's powerful combat shotgun
    Two recoil compensated combat rifles, one uses .308 rounds

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thanks for the feedback! Yeah point B would be quite annoying for me as my game frequently crashes, i would literally lose so much game time if that were to occur. Yeah and the adrenaline perk seems cool but it i wouldn't really get the best use out of it as I'd probably save my game too much for fear of maybe dying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha no problem buddy!

And you're right about the adrenaline perk, especially as sometimes i'd save and it wouldnt't save so i'd double-save losing twice the adrenaline points!

I got pretty good at how to fight though, so say i needed to take on the gunners (who are sons of *********** at level 90 i decided to kill some ghouls to get my adrenaline ranks up.) But even then the blasted fatman keeps getting me at the gunners plaza.

Might need to radio ole' preston for an artillery strike. Here's how i imagine the conversation will go:

Me: *Switches on Radio*

Me: "Hey Preston we-"

Preston: "Ma'am! Another settlement needs our help!"

Me: "Goddamit not now Preston i'm in the middle of something!"

And so on haha!
    Best regards
    Francis.

ReputationRep:
    I have an issue with hoarding, I need help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francis Urquhart)
    Haha no problem buddy!

And you're right about the adrenaline perk, especially as sometimes i'd save and it wouldnt't save so i'd double-save losing twice the adrenaline points!

I got pretty good at how to fight though, so say i needed to take on the gunners (who are sons of *********** at level 90 i decided to kill some ghouls to get my adrenaline ranks up.) But even then the blasted fatman keeps getting me at the gunners plaza.

Might need to radio ole' preston for an artillery strike. Here's how i imagine the conversation will go:

Me: *Switches on Radio*

Me: "Hey Preston we-"

Preston: "Ma'am! Another settlement needs our help!"

Me: "Goddamit not now Preston i'm in the middle of something!"

And so on haha!
    Best regards
    Francis.
    Yeah haha Preston's annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    I have an issue with hoarding, I need help.
    When you're looting things, I suggest only taking things you either need to craft upgrades with or things you plan on selling. Maybe upgrade perks so you can carry more weight, make a chest with your workshop bench and place all junk in there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When you're looting things, I suggest only taking things you either need to craft upgrades with or things you plan on selling. Maybe upgrade perks so you can carry more weight, make a chest with your workshop bench and place all junk in there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The strength perk and weight related perks are my most upgraded
    But yeah I need to fight the temptation to loot every bottle I see.

ReputationRep:
    You do know the hacks are now out on the x bone, with mods from the Bestheda website *bliss*!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    You do know the hacks are now out on the x bone, with mods from the Bestheda website *bliss*!
    Yeah I know I played a few of them already. Some of them are pretty cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know I played a few of them already. Some of them are pretty cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i like the idea that i can get stuff for free, without paying for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    i like the idea that i can get stuff for free, without paying for it!
    Yeah that was good of them to introduce mods for free. A few gaming studios probably would have been money grabbers and made you pay a small fee for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's a really good game.

But it's not the best Fallout game. I've played Fallout 2, 3 and New Vegas and I prefer all of them to Fallout 4.

But Fallout 4 is a great game.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.