Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

two potential dads watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Get engaged and invite your potential dad to the wedding ( if you've watched the movie mama Mia you'll understand). All jokes aside though I'd be so angry at my mum is she had lied to me all this time. Just remember though that blood isn't the only thing that makes you family x
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster

Things dont always work out as you expect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    he cant find out, ever.
    Your mum and dad are still together?

Sorry, but I have to say this, what a ***** your mother is :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inhuman)
    And he never told you?

That's weird.
    nope! not even a hint towards it

(Original post by lou2471)
    Maybe you could get a paternity test to verify if the man you've been bought up as your dad is your dad. If he's not then u can just carry on with life and except it or (if you wanted to) get to know you're biological father (if you know who he may be) but that doesnt mean you would have to abandon youre relationship with the man you know as your dad now
    i think il just carry on. im just sad
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by lou2471)
    Maybe you could get a paternity test to verify if the man you've been bought up as your dad is your dad. If he's not then u can just carry on with life and except it or (if you wanted to) get to know you're biological father (if you know who he may be) but that doesnt mean you would have to abandon youre relationship with the man you know as your dad now
    A paternity test involves testing one of the parents and shes already said he must not know.

She cna get a DNA test for herself, but they are quite expensive c £300 so she might as well wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsrsarahhhh)
    Get engaged and invite your potential dad to the wedding ( if you've watched the movie mama Mia you'll understand). All jokes aside though I'd be so angry at my mum is she had lied to me all this time. Just remember though that blood isn't the only thing that makes you family x
    god i hate that film lmao!!
    she doesnt even know where he is, or have a contact detail for him :/

(Original post by 999tigger)

Things dont always work out as you expect.

hmm fair point! at least id have an awsome tan

(Original post by inhuman)
    Your mum and dad are still together?

Sorry, but I have to say this, what a ***** your mother is :/
    nope, shes not with either of them. shes single (no wonder why eh )
    but yes she is a *****!

(Original post by 999tigger)
    A paternity test involves testing one of the parents and shes already said he must not know.

She cna get a DNA test for herself, but they are quite expensive c £300 so she might as well wait.
    i suppose if i found my other dad, i could test just him (if he accepted obviously) and go from there but chances of finding him are slim anyway lol think il save my money haha

(Original post by shawtyb)
    wow thats ****!
    i hope it does pass soon
    :console: I don't know about soon... It's going to take time. Probably a few years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    :console: I don't know about soon... It's going to take time. Probably a few years.
    :'(

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like Mamma Mia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshall Taylor)
    Sounds like Mamma Mia
    dont the ending will be as glamorous

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.