Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In my physics GCSE exam I didn't realise there was another side to the equation sheet so used the wrong equations for half the questions. It was only when the invigilator collected up the equation sheets did I realise there was another side. :/ Thankfully I got an A* in that paper so all was good

ReputationRep:
    I nearly forgot to write my name and details on the front page of the english literature paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LisaLouiseFox)
    This happens to me every time! Just have one of those faces..
    cringe
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by penelopecrux)
    i had a nasty cold in my maths exam and i told the invigilator to give me paper cos all you see is fat snot running down my nose, and then she just gave me some disgusted look and threw the tissue to me and i was like aww fanks babe, and then i sneezed into the tissue and then instead of the tissue capturing all the snot, it went on the exam paper. i thought to myself, damn, i feel sorry for whoever is going to mark this.
    They don't get given the physical paper, they scan it into a computer and the examiner marks it digitally, so they won't have to deal with your snotty paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HurtfulHarold)
    You're right, why do I have to compromise my diet all for the sake of my dentist? I'll have those MNMs thank you very much! :smug:
    you tell em harold all they do is accidentally SPIT IN YOUR ACE while checking your teeth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nj1234)
    you tell em harold all they do is accidentally SPIT IN YOUR ACE while checking your teeth
    My cheeky authadentists (idk how to spell it) made a wager on me! One bet £500 that at least one of my teeth were going to have to be extracted and the other bet that wasn't necessary. The cheeky rascals!

ReputationRep:
    My cheeky authadentists (idk how to spell it) made a wager on me! One bet £500 that at least one of my teeth were going to have to be extracted and the other bet that wasn't necessary. The cheeky rascals!
    thats all cool........ but who won??

ReputationRep:
    thats all cool........ but who won??
    The one who thought I didn't need any extractions, it was such a relief.

ReputationRep:
    The one who thought I didn't need any extractions, it was such a relief.
    i cant beive that, you should have used ur teeth to give them some tatoos, you know bite mark ones, btw glad to hear that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KomradeKorbyn)
    They don't get given the physical paper, they scan it into a computer and the examiner marks it digitally, so they won't have to deal with your snotty paper
    haha, well then, they should be grateful

ReputationRep:
    i cant beive that, you should have used ur teeth to give them some tatoos, you know bite mark ones, btw glad to hear that
    Thanks! However cheeky the geezers may be, I wish I had listened to them a bit more. Such arrogance lead to my dental downfall, if only I had listened. Oh well, no point crying over spilled milk, isn't that right nj?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! However cheeky the geezers may be, I wish I had listened to them a bit more. Such arrogance lead to my dental downfall, if only I had listened. Oh well, no point crying over spilled milk, isn't that right nj?
    of course, although, you NEVER run out of time to make a positive change

ReputationRep:
    In my GCSE Edexcel Maths paper 2016 Non- Calculator. I rotated the shape clockwise even though it said anti-clockwise. That 1 mark has kept me awake every night since then

ReputationRep:
    of course, although, you NEVER run out of time to make a positive change
    Such an inspirational thought nj! My dental hygiene may not be the best but I can make up for it with my other talents!

ReputationRep:
    Such an inspirational thought nj! My dental hygiene may not be the best but I can make up for it with my other talents!
    so can i like, well like...... hum, like...... yeah i got talents promise................

ReputationRep:
    so can i like, well like...... hum, like...... yeah i got talents promise................
    I'm sure you're a man of many talents! Even if you don't have all that many, we're in the springtime of our youth. It's the perfect time to self develop. That's why over the summer I plan on doing fitness training, practicing football as I'm not very good at it and reading a book everyday!

ReputationRep:
    WHO ELSE HAS DONE THIS, ACCIDENTLLY MISSED OUT 4 PAGES FROM THIER MATHS TEST AND THINK THEY FINISHED EARLY
    ultra cringe face
    My year were doing a maths mock last year. Everyone finished 40 mins early. Then, 10 mins before the end, my teacher rushes in because she accidentally left 4 pages out of the papers we were given! Obviously noone finished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentshavefun)
    I thought 8 squared was 81 ;((
    Even number x even number = odd number. Logic!

ReputationRep:
    In my AS Chemistry exam I didn't turn over the last page so there were about 8 marks that I missed

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine reached the sections where you're supposed to choose one of two questions to complete and completed both of them. Unsurprisingly he ran out of time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.