Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    You make me so sick. I'm repulsed by your behaviour Come on Alexion let us leave these peasants.
    mmhmm :yep:

they don't wanna see the light...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)

Omg true
    Ngl that happened to one of my friends laptop. He turned his laptop off as windows 7 and turned it on with windows 10:o:# not cool at all. So be warned windows 10 may just turn up on your PC like a virus
    Oh dear, they shouldn't force Windows 10 down our throats tbh.

You make me so sick. I'm repulsed by your behaviour Come on Alexion let us leave these peasants.
    How dare you speak to a queen like that?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

ReputationRep:
    windows 10 is good????

ReputationRep:
    You better get it, Windows 10 is forever going to be amazing, it's the last ever Os y Microsoft.
    :cry2: but but why
    I will never go to mac,Linux or ubantu as an OS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
    'Gorilla warfare' what have they ever done to you smh, this is the bigger scandal right here.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Spoiler:
    Show
    1/10 troll alert how long did that take to make up?

(Original post by Alexion)
    mmhmm :yep:

they don't wanna see the light...
    I know, Windows 10 is bae, do you ever use Cortana, she doesn't understand me at times...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by samb1234)
    'Gorilla warfare' what have they ever done to you smh, this is the bigger scandal right here.
    :rofl:
    1/10 troll alert how long did that take to make up?
    It's a meme tho
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    :cry2: but but why
    I will never go to mac,Linux or ubantu as an OS
    They will now constantly update Windows 10 in hope of dominating the world... Mac sucks for sure, it's so ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    How do I stop my laptop from showing this thing practically every single day?
    Attachment 543129

EDIT: It's been fixed.
    How did you fix it? I didn't want to upgrade either but my laptop kept pestering me so much that I gave in. I regret upgrading its working slower than it used to and the internets really slow somehow
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Lazy ****, could have made it up. This is what happens when you use Windows 7, you lose all intelligence and creativity.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Change is overrated anyway :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    How did you fix it? I didn't want to upgrade either but my laptop kept pestering me so much that I gave in. I regret upgrading its working slower than it used to and the internets really slow somehow
    You can look at what undercxver posted below:

(Original post by undercxver)
    There's two ways you can get around this problem:

Method 1:

Keep rescheduling the update to the latest date possible to select.

Method 2:

The first method can get annoying so you can try something else.
    • Uninstall "KB3035583" after doing so you will be prompted to reboot your computer. How to uninstall KB3035583:Open up Windows Update and click on "View update history".
    • Click on "Installed Updates".
    • In the search box which is in the upper right corner type in "KB3035583". If the update is on your system it will show up in the results.
    • Click on the KB3035583 entry which should appear in the search results and you will be asked if you are sure you want to uninstall it. Click yes to remove it.
    This update may happen automatically again to get KB3035583 again which will send you notifications and pop-ups to get Windows 10. So you should change your update setting by disabling any automatic updates and only allowing updates by selection.

This is what I've done and it seems to do the job, only annoying bit is to do the updates on my laptop by selection. Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    They will now constantly update Windows 10 in hope of dominating the world... Mac sucks for sure, it's so ****.
    Cool hope they do and then release another one in future that is amazing like windows 7
    You have now moved up to an acquaintance :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Lazy ****, could have made it up. This is what happens when you use Windows 7, you lose all intelligence and creativity.
    NOW I'M MAD.
    We can't be friends anymore. :motz:

ReputationRep:
    you could've used this, but your memes are stale :hand:

ReputationRep:
    You can look at what undercxver posted below:
    Thank you, that helped. Sadly I've already downloaded it and I am missing windows 8.1.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    you could've used this, but your memes are stale :hand:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I FORGOT aBOUT THAT.
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Thank you, that helped. Sadly I've already downloaded it and I am missing windows 8.1.
    Oh right! They should still let you uninstall Windows 10 as long as it was installed at most a month ago, I think:

http://www.howtogeek.com/220723/how-...dows-7-or-8.1/

ReputationRep:
    Oh right! They should still let you uninstall Windows 10 as long as it was installed at most a month ago, I think:

http://www.howtogeek.com/220723/how-...dows-7-or-8.1/
    Thank you, I will try that later.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    NOW I'M MAD.
    We can't be friends anymore. :motz:
    See in Windows 10, Cortana would have already terminated our friendship but in Windows 7 you don't have that luxury..

Cool hope they do and then release another one in future that is amazing like windows 7
    You have now moved up to an acquaintance :lol:
    Is that a good thing? :lol: what was I before? :curious:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.