Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Well im gonna say its easy hahaha but thats my opinion! Dw you'll be fine what date is it? Ive got my Core 3 next week on wednesday , should be easy tbh
    It's on Thurs 9th, So scary omd, I don't wanna flop
    Good Luck!, You'll ace it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    It's on Thurs 9th, So scary omd, I don't wanna flop
    Good Luck!, You'll ace it
    Aww ive got my physics exam on thursday ! Pheww thats gonna be a tough one Inshaa'Allah you too!

ReputationRep:
    Aww ive got my physics exam on thursday ! Pheww thats gonna be a tough one Inshaa'Allah you too!
    Inshallah you do good, and Inshallah I do good too, Ramadan next week, keep praying to God that we do well in our exam

ReputationRep:
    Inshallah you do good, and Inshallah I do good too, Ramadan next week, keep praying to God that we do well in our exam
    Inshaa'Allah yeahh my birthday is on Monday so i might have to fast on that day depending when Ramadan starts! yeahh will do

ReputationRep:
    Inshaa'Allah yeahh my birthday is on Monday so i might have to fast on that day depending when Ramadan starts! yeahh will do
    OMG Happy Birthday, I'll get you extra packets of Doritos so you can have it for Iftaar, but you have to give me Pringles
    and keep praying for me :yay:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also a Lovely bunch of flowers:yep::rose:

ReputationRep:
    OMG Happy Birthday, I'll get you extra packets of Doritos so you can have it for Iftaar, but you have to give me Pringles
    and keep praying for me :yay:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also a Lovely bunch of flowers:yep::rose:
    Hahha its too early! hahaha yeah dw the pringles are yours! Ill write your name on it if you want in capitals haha yeah dw when i go masjid ill do dua for you if i remember , hahha so many people have told me to do dua for them its unbelievable!😂
    I was supposed to do half Taraweeh this year but due to exams i never😂 literally so much stress

ReputationRep:
    Hahha its too early! hahaha yeah dw the pringles are yours! Ill write your name on it if you want in capitals haha yeah dw when i go masjid ill do dua for you if i remember , hahha so many people have told me to do dua for them its unbelievable!😂
    I was supposed to do half Taraweeh this year but due to exams i never😂 literally so much stress
    No Not necessarily, it's not that early, only tomorrow midnight then it's your Birthday Oh and I was suppossed to write ''Happy Early Birthday'' Soz
    Yes write my name is bold and I'll do that to yours Lol
    Ikr like everyone's sayin ''pray for me'' and I'm like yes Inshallah I will.
    Yes I understand you, sometimes exam stress can get in the way, it happens to me too dw :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    Haha dw , i havent even finished the first one off! Ahh yeah ill help you if you want im in A2 doing both Maths & Further Maths #Stressful af
    Hi, I just stumbled across this thread and I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm planning to do Maths & Further Maths next year and I just wanted to know how big of a jump would it be from GCSEs to A Levels in Maths and FM if one gets an A* at GCSE? I'm genuinely curious, I've heard scary things about FM.
    Thanks anyways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Hi, I just stumbled across this thread and I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm planning to do Maths & Further Maths next year and I just wanted to know how big of a jump would it be from GCSEs to A Levels in Maths and FM if one gets an A* at GCSE? I'm genuinely curious, I've heard scary things about FM.
    Thanks anyways.
    Dw if you revise then it should be fine ! But do revise well and you'll get that A or A*

ReputationRep:
    No Not necessarily, it's not that early, only tomorrow midnight then it's your Birthday Oh and I was suppossed to write ''Happy Early Birthday'' Soz
    Yes write my name is bold and I'll do that to yours Lol
    Ikr like everyone's sayin ''pray for me'' and I'm like yes Inshallah I will.
    Yes I understand you, sometimes exam stress can get in the way, it happens to me too dw :pinch:
    Haha yeah true ill write it in BOLD!
    Hahah i need to do taraweeh means i need to lead it😂😂 haha yeah true

ReputationRep:
    Dw if you revise then it should be fine ! But do revise well and you'll get that A or A*
    Ahh thanks, btw what are you aiming for?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thanks, btw what are you aiming for?
    A* in Maths , A in Further maths & a C in Physics

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah true ill write it in BOLD!
    Hahah i need to do taraweeh means i need to lead it😂😂 haha yeah true
    Oh you lead it, Mashallah good

ReputationRep:
    A* in Maths , A in Further maths & a C in Physics
    Wow that's incredible! coincidentally I'm taking Physics too.

One more question: Just looked at your post above, are you hafiz?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't seen any love for the Paprika Flavour!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh you lead it, Mashallah good
    Haha i know half of the quraan so i only read half of it last year & i still know 15 because ive just been going over those 15 not leading this year though!

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's incredible! coincidentally I'm taking Physics too.

One more question: Just looked at your post above, are you hafiz?
    Haha you do ask a lot of questions hmm i know half of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Haven't seen any love for the Paprika Flavour!!!!

Never had it my friend , is it any good?

ReputationRep:
    Haha i know half of the quraan so i only read half of it last year & i still know 15 because ive just been going over those 15 not leading this year though!
    Oh my bad i forgot you go mosque to pray Taraweeh, Sorry
    Omg That is so good, I finished reading the Quraan also the Saudi-Arabia one. I'm still on Sura Ya-Seen, nearly finishing it, about 9 more lines left

The Joy of reading the Quran

ReputationRep:
    Haha you do ask a lot of questions hmm i know half of it
    Alright thanks. Mashallah

EDIT: I asked because I know 25, thought I was the only one around here.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.