Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dolce K is amazing!!! I really want to get it haha my mom is gonna wait by the computer for me because I'm likely to be studying for exams lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosemondtan)
    Dolce K is amazing!!! I really want to get it haha my mom is gonna wait by the computer for me because I'm likely to be studying for exams lol
    lol ikr it gets sold out so fast

ReputationRep:
    I've heard that they're all hit and miss. Each one has a different consistency, however the lip liners are very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CakeBoss03)
    I have both Posie K and Mary Jo K and I have got to give it to Kylie Jenner. These liquid lipsticks are amazing! Mary Jo K (a very deep red) stays on my lips all day and I have received a lot of compliments on it. Rosie K, however (a light purple/pink/mauve) did not last all day but did last me up to four hours, which I am satisfied with and the colour is gorgeous. The colours are not exactly the same as the ones present on the packaging, though so I was quite disappointed when I saw that Posie K was lighter than the colour shown on the packaging. That is the only negative thing I can say about these products and that it may be quite expensive for some. Hope I helped!
    Thanks for the help and I think it's worth the money if the lipsticks are good.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.