Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

England vs Russia - 11th June 20:00 (ITV) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaven)
    Well, yes. Maybe it is better for you to play the Africa Cup of nation given Englands colonial past.
    What would you say if you were French then?

ReputationRep:
    so many chances

ReputationRep:

**** england.

BRING THE BERLIN WALL BACK.
    Go back to your hole you Soviet baw bag.

ReputationRep:
    Cracking pressing this, from England. Russian's are panicking.

ReputationRep:
    We're tearing Russia apart but until we score it means nothing.
    Dele Alli really will be top class in the future.

ReputationRep:
    We're so good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Go back to your hole you Soviet baw bag.
    Yes, I wish. It is far better and secure than your multki-kulti hellholes like Luton, London, Biminghan where there rape gangs and constant terrorists attacks.

Even in the East the woman are far better and prettier. Just today I watched profiles on facebook from english females. Most of them were fat and ugly. They are so degenerated.

GOOOO RUSSSIAAA, **** england. **** the queen, **** ISIS and **** political corecntess
    (Original post by Josb)
    What would you say if you were French then?
    Of course, add to this list Sweden,Italy and Germany as well. Thoose a damn parodies of national team.

Sometimes I honsetly believe they have some quotas for "opressed people" to fill in.

ReputationRep:
    Good game

ReputationRep:

Of course, add to this list Sweden,Italy and Germany as well. Thoose a damn parodies of national team.
    Eric Cantona said the French coach was racist because he didn't take enough Arabs. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I wish. It is far better and secure than your multki-kulti hellholes like Luton, London, Biminghan where there rape gangs and constant terrorists attacks.

Even in the East the woman are far better and prettier. Just today I watched profiles on facebook from english females. Most of them were fat and ugly. They are so degenerated.

GOOOO RUSSSIAAA, **** england. **** the queen, **** ISIS and **** political corecntess

Sometimes I honsetly believe they have some quotas for "opressed people" to fill in.
    I'll personally buy you a single ticket back to Siberia. Interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Eric Cantona said the French coach was racist because he didn't take enough Arabs. :rolleyes:
    Could say otherwise.

France has 10% of Arabs in the population, so it would be fair that maximal one players is represented.

ReputationRep:
    England are absolutely dominating. Which of course means Russia will take the lead against the run of play with a stuffy counterattack shortly after half time

ReputationRep:
    Could say otherwise.

France has 10% of Arabs in the population, so it would be fair that maximal one players is represented.
    You mean 2, strong maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    I'll personally buy you a single ticket back to Siberia. Interested?
    Yes, please. Far away from the degenrated England and western Europe. It is full of ugly woman and muslim terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    You mean 2, strong maths
    10% out of 11 players that are on fields is 1,1. So to please the cucks you would need one Arabs + a frenchman with a arabs grandfather.

There are not many whites in the french team which is results of racism and political corecntess.

ReputationRep:
    Sterling and Lallana have no quality ffs

ReputationRep:
    If Russia defeats England, UEFA will punish Russia for promoting racism.

ReputationRep:
    10% out of 11 players that are on fields is 1,1. So to please the cucks you would need one Arabs + a frenchman with a arabs grandfather.

There are not many whites in the french team which is results of racism and political corecntess.
    He said "take"

ReputationRep:
    Sterling spoils a lot.

ReputationRep:
    What a save by Akinfeev, got down brilliantly but still Lallana can't score.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: June 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.