Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for the trace table I got a negative answer from the first round. I think i did it wrong but for divisions isnt 1348 DIV 10 = 1340? also for the output screen, mine had so many scribbles I'm scared the examiner may not be able to see that I've actually written something. how did you do the file size? I assumed there was only 1 record for the 5 sensors because it didnt exactly specify how many records there were.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasmine9876)
    for the trace table I got a negative answer from the first round. I think i did it wrong but for divisions isnt 1348 DIV 10 = 1340? also for the output screen, mine had so many scribbles I'm scared the examiner may not be able to see that I've actually written something. how did you do the file size? I assumed there was only 1 record for the 5 sensors because it didnt exactly specify how many records there were.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah yeah I guess that's a reasonable assumption, they'll hopefully be lenient on that. 1348 DIV 10 is 134 coz you see how many times ten goes in to 1348 wholly.
    BTW for the variable length and fixed length thing, it seems everyone is going to launch a complaint about it to OCR. The more people who do this the better so if you have any spare time please try to send a complaint
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    can you please send me their email? lol cba to look it up online

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how many marks was the output screen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how many marks was the output screen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    5 I think

ReputationRep:
    can you please send me their email? lol cba to look it up online

Posted from TSR Mobile
    [email protected]

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 15, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.