Thirsty more than hungry

Love Ramadan nonetheless! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    :lol:
    Ramadans just begun :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Hello there everyone, and welcome to this thread. I haven't seen a thread dedicated to Ramadan as yet, so let's make this into one.

Let's talk about Ramadan and Eid. I'm not sure how it goes in the UK, but over here, we're observing the first fast. So far it's going great. I was quite apprehensive about this year though, what with my horrible tooth condition and all :ashamed:

One thing I'm really delighted about this Ramadan is the fact that my birthday falls on the first day of Eid :party::party: :woo:

What about you peeps? How's it going? I'll tag some users on here so they can join the discussion :yep:

And HAnwar I'd really appreciate it if you could tag some more users who are active in the ISOC. I don't know them all well enough
    Hey when is your birthday? Mine is on the 7th which is supposed to be eid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternalhinch)
    am i the only one fasting tomorrow??
    Nope a lot of us are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    Nope a lot of us are
    what did people go by to figure out it's today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI)
    I leik ur gamer tag
    What ? I don't have a gamer tag...

ReputationRep:
    Sure

You guys might be interested in this thread

(Sorry idk why the tag option isn't working)

fatima1998 Hibzish Leukocyte Mrs.Grey Tpos Al-farhan Axel Johann champ_mc99 s_ahmed2 Sciatic Tawheed Zamestaneh

ReputationRep:
    tbh i just cant wait till eid cause then i get rich as heck. thank u god

ReputationRep:
    Ramadan mubarak its lit

ReputationRep:
    what did people go by to figure out it's today?
    ..Just following Saudi...lol

Saudi claimed to have sighted the moon.... no other country sighted the moon unfortunately. They have super X-ray vision in Saudi apparently.

ReputationRep:
    I am so drained and hungry and thirsty... been doing stuff today in the heat and by the end of it I was almost too tired to climb down a ladder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_Hope_X)
    What ? I don't have a gamer tag...

Peak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh)
    I am so drained and hungry and thirsty... been doing stuff today in the heat and by the end of it I was almost too tired to climb down a ladder
    How hot is it over there? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    ..Just following Saudi...lol

Saudi claimed to have sighted the moon.... no other country sighted the moon unfortunately. They have super X-ray vision in Saudi apparently.
    i thought so but i wasn't sure. I'ts best just to go with your country's viewings on the moon i guess..anyway ramadan kareem for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    am i the only one fasting tomorrow??
    No ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ramadan Kareem!

ReputationRep:
    First fast today 😊😊 going great, a bit hungry now lol but not long left now. I need you guys opinion on something.....I have an exam tomorrow do you think I should fast??

Ramadan kareem everyone

Why do some people start fasting tomorrow?? Every year i find someone is fasting 1 day later lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.