x Turn on thread page Beta

girls what attracts you to a boy the most watch

ReputationRep:
    If they love animals and especially if they are a cat person
    Non religious
    Can take a joke and has my kind of sense of humour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    I agree with the non-control over body parts to an extent. However for me if a grown women had no (and I mean right at the small end) of A-cup breasts, I simply couldn't find it attractive, probably because it's too similar to a young child's. I suspect when you say d size doesn't matter, you actually mean that you don't care for 99.8% of the male population who are bigger than 3 inches and less than 10 inches erect.
    yeah but if it was a legitimate relationship where surprise surprise feelings are involved, then the physical appearance of the significant other should not dominate the worth of the relationship (to an extent though). Generally, yes the person has to be attractive in the first place for there to be some kind starting point where you fall for them even before talking to them, but its simply unfair to say that you wont find someone attractive because they have small breasts. yes some people have large breasts but it does not mean that they are going to be the right person for a particular person. people should not base their relationship with someone based on looks but i also understand that there has to be a form of physical attraction. For the part about the d size, i am being genuine and honest i don't see why it is such a bad thing for a guy to have a small wiener, its what you do with it that counts and as long as it is healthy peeps should be happy. and when a girl is flat chested they are not literally just flat and it is quite different to a childs chest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    If they love animals and especially if they are a cat person
    Non religious
    Can take a joke and has my kind of sense of humour
    So you're saying you would be attracted to a smelly hobo who hasn't bathed in 3 weeks with no teeth. As long as he lives with 20 cats got kicked out of the local church for stealing and has your sense of humour. Don't lie girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovechem22)
    yeah but if it was a legitimate relationship where surprise surprise feelings are involved, then the physical appearance of the significant other should not dominate the worth of the relationship (to an extent though). Generally, yes the person has to be attractive in the first place for there to be some kind starting point where you fall for them even before talking to them, but its simply unfair to say that you wont find someone attractive because they have small breasts. yes some people have large breasts but it does not mean that they are going to be the right person for a particular person. people should not base their relationship with someone based on looks but i also understand that there has to be a form of physical attraction. For the part about the d size, i am being genuine and honest i don't see why it is such a bad thing for a guy to have a small wiener, its what you do with it that counts and as long as it is healthy peeps should be happy. and when a girl is flat chested they are not literally just flat and it is quite different to a childs chest.
    I think you've slightly misunderstood what I've said. You're thinking that I think that what some 'lads' say as being flat chested is unattractive- I don't. I don't care about breast size really, unless as I said previously, there is absolutely nothing there, as it is too similar to a child's. And about the d size, are you genuinely saying it's fine if your bf/husband was say 1 inch erect?

(Original post by ilovechem22)
    Try it with a 9 inch dildo you'll notice the difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWV1007)
    His ability to say outright "hey u wanna ****?"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hope you meant "date" and not something else :creep:

ReputationRep:
    Personality! Got to have a good personality and a great sense of humour, otherwise I get bored.
    Posture! Find this really important in a guy, have to be able to carry theirselves well - it emits confidence.
    Challenge me intellectually! Must be intelligent and intellectual - hopefully matching my intellect. Great to be able to talk about the world and have debates; allowing me to think hard. Otherwise I will probably get bored, sorry.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Personality is more important than looks. But obviously I have to be attracted to a guy on some sort of physical level. Emotional attraction is crucial also.

ReputationRep:
    Their sisters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    1. Nice butt
    2. Smiles
    3. Kind/loving personality or quite a calming tone when they speak

Adorable
    Fug there's this guy at my gym with an amazing ass it's so cute. Fking lights up my day when he smiles too, but when he speaks it sounds like his vocal cords got caught in a cheese grater.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)
    Fug there's this guy at my gym with an amazing ass it's so cute. Fking lights up my day when he smiles too, but when he speaks it sounds like his vocal cords got caught in a cheese grater.

Aw, bless him haha!

This makes me sad - I haven't been to a public gym

ReputationRep:
    Aw, bless him haha!

This makes me sad - I haven't been to a public gym
    He really is adorable though so I'd take him even if he sounded like a child's squeaky toy.

Also public gyms are awesome, the gym stereotypes in there are hilarious, and some 10/10 specimens walk by sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)
    He really is adorable though so I'd take him even if he sounded like a child's squeaky toy.

Also public gyms are awesome, the gym stereotypes in there are hilarious, and some 10/10 specimens walk by sometimes.
    It's not that I wouldn't go to one - I've just never needed to, have one at home... I think I'd rather not; I quite like exercising on my own without anybody else around, unless it's riding .

ReputationRep:
    It's not that I wouldn't go to one - I've just never needed to, have one at home... I think I'd rather not; I quite like exercising on my own without anybody else around, unless it's riding .
    Mmm, so people don't have to see you sweat and groan like a dying person. Also get to dodge weird looks when you do something embarrassing. Fell over in the squat rack yesterday it was a right laugh

(Original post by lascelles101)
    name the top 1/2/3 things which attracts you to a boy the most
    I smell a teenager who's not got the balls to ask for tips openly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by кяя)
    Mmm, so people don't have to see you sweat and groan like a dying person. Also get to dodge weird looks when you do something embarrassing. Fell over in the squat rack yesterday it was a right laugh
    Oh my, I'd never return :')

1. Nice butt
    2. Smiles
    3. Kind/loving personality or quite a calming tone when they speak

Adorable
    But how hairy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But how hairy?
    I don't think about it? :s

ReputationRep:
    Interesting
    Caring
    Accepting

everyone is saying confidence but how can i show confidence

ReputationRep:
    Oh my, I'd never return :'
    I've done much worse tbh. Tripped, knocked over stuff, hit my head, farted, failed sets, etc. S'all good, we all have embarrassing moments. Besides that gym is like my home now, I don't give a chit what I do wrong in my home

everyone is saying confidence but how can i show confidence
    Confidence imo is being secure in who you are and doing what you want to do without worrying about judgement from others. Not necessarily looking like you have no fears.

But how hairy?
    Lmao. Not bear-like. Anything from hairless to mildly hairy is fine. I find some hair on guys attractive. Like I always thought I found smooth hairless chests most attractive, but my gym crush has a bit of chest hair (only a slight bit) and it's a WILD TURN ON because (sounds a bit weird) it shows that he's a man. Differences in gender turn me on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.