Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone get? if anyone did french a2 what did you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z0ay)
    what did everyone get? if anyone did french a2 what did you get?
    congrats everyonee

ReputationRep:
    I got a B - but 1 UMS off an A! So getting a remark but it doesn't really matter, I got into Warwick for English and German lit

ReputationRep:
    I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT AN A*!!!! MY DISPLAY PICTURE IS NEVER GOING AWAY

hindi is my first language and english is my second, so to get an A* in GERMAN is probably the biggest achievement of my life thus far and i could not be more pleased. hope you all got what you wanted

ReputationRep:
    i got an A! well done to everyone! did so badly for french a2 though everyone i know did as well!

ReputationRep:
    I got an A!! So happy well done everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT AN A*!!!! MY DISPLAY PICTURE IS NEVER GOING AWAY

hindi is my first language and english is my second, so to get an A* in GERMAN is probably the biggest achievement of my life thus far and i could not be more pleased. hope you all got what you wanted
    Omg congratulations, that's amazing!! Languages are so hard to get A*'s in at a level!! I think j got a high A, what's your ums if you don't mind me asking? Because I think I was close to an A* but j don't know what the UMS requirement was for an A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emi1998)
    Omg congratulations, that's amazing!! Languages are so hard to get A*'s in at a level!! I think j got a high A, what's your ums if you don't mind me asking? Because I think I was close to an A* but j don't know what the UMS requirement was for an A*
    i got 134/140 UMS on the written paper (96%) and 56/60 in my speaking test (93%) so got 190/200 ums this year which is 10 ums into an A*

ReputationRep:
    I did both French and German and German was definitely harder!

ReputationRep:
    I got a D in the a2 paper haha !!! but i got a good A in my AS retake so I ended up getting a B overall

ReputationRep:
    Guys help! Do I get a remark? I got 126 ums on my paper and 52 ums on my speaking, so overall at A2 I got 178 ums. In AS I got an A, and for an A* you need 180 ums in a2 and an A in AS, so I am two marks off!! If I went up by one raw in my speaking it would be enough ums to get an A*. Do you reckon the speaking is likely to go up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emi1998)
    Guys help! Do I get a remark? I got 126 ums on my paper and 52 ums on my speaking, so overall at A2 I got 178 ums. In AS I got an A, and for an A* you need 180 ums in a2 and an A in AS, so I am two marks off!! If I went up by one raw in my speaking it would be enough ums to get an A*. Do you reckon the speaking is likely to go up?
    I don't think going up in the speaking is very likely, you're more likely to go up in the writing.

2 UMS is only 1 mark so you might as well go for it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sitting the German A2 exam this year. Does any of you have any notes or tell me how achieved an A/A*
    I'm a native speaker btw but I'm not good at these topics like what did you guys talk about for your cultural topics?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.