MSc Physician Associate Studies

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SurfStone)
    I received an email today offering me a place 😃!
    Congratulations !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean Acco)
    Congratulations !!
    Thank you 😊.

ReputationRep:
    I received an email today offering me a place 😃!
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoppy123)
    Got an acceptance letter today!
    Hi what was the interview like was it a standard interview or was it quite different?

ReputationRep:
    Well done
    Thanks 😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sayfi)
    Hi what was the interview like was it a standard interview or was it quite different?
    It was two MMIs with pretty standard interview questions and a presentation.

ReputationRep:
    It was two MMIs with pretty standard interview questions and a presentation.
    What is an MMI and what was the presentation about?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone with places! Have any of you had a call or letter or email or anything from Hull yet? We got an email in June but it's been a while now and I'm worrying about being out of the loop. Have I missed something?

ReputationRep:
    Ive been wondering the same thing but havent heard anything although i only accepted my offer a few days ago.
    I guess no one else has heard anything then?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything or had access to their timetable yet? I think I've enrolled online but theres not much info after that.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything or had access to their timetable yet? I think I've enrolled online but theres not much info after that.
    Unfortunately although i was given a conditional offer, a huge mess happened with my grades and i am still waiting for my university to get it sorted so i got put into the waiting list, therefore i am not aware of what is going on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean Acco)
    Unfortunately although i was given a conditional offer, a huge mess happened with my grades and i am still waiting for my university to get it sorted so i got put into the waiting list, therefore i am not aware of what is going on
    Oh no. Im sorry to hear that. I hope that your uni gets it sorted soon.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got accommodation?
    Im not applying for accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing my application where it's asking for supporting information anything you can recommend worthy of mention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf2016)
    I'm currently doing my application where it's asking for supporting information anything you can recommend worthy of mention
    Definitely any NHS experience or any previous care experience. Research 'continuity of care' and write about that.

Anything about understanding the patient experience and how you hope to improve that.

Show them you understand how intense the course will be and that you can cope with it. Demonstrate that you can cope with the chemistry and pharmacology modules (at least our uni asked for that)

Write about any extra curriculum activities you do and why you want to go to the school you're applying for.

Any previous work experience and how you can apply what youve done previously to the course.

Use examples of what youve done in the past to back up everything you write about.

Hope that helps and good luck 😊.
    Where are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
    manchester university for the jan/feb intake.
    I've actually done a kickstart course which has allowed me to work in the care industry in particular the support work. i was waiting on my DBS to start which is nearly done by the time i start the course i should have 4 months experience under my belt.. currently just trying to navigate the personal spec in order to do the supporting information

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone applied to Barts (QMUL) ?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.