Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Waitress 'attacked by Muslim men for serving alcohol during Ramadan' in France watch

ReputationRep:
    clearly those guys are f*ked in the head and don't make up all Muslims... And guess what? There are plenty of non-Muslims that are stupid enough to hit someone for no good reason it happens everyday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inhuman)
    I am gonna slap someone and then say don't mix the actions of my hand with those of my brain.
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    He is crazy. :unimpressed: Please do not generalise the religion of 1.6 Billion people on the actions of one crazy man. He might have even felt tempted to drink the alchol You never know. All I know is his fast is brocken for him getting angry. Stupid man,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squigysqump)
    lmao these ****ing racists who love to get a kick every time a non-white person does something bad or stupid. If you don't want multiculturalism then go and live in antartica
    Islam isnt a race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC)
    It also doesn't take a genius to assume that not everyone on the internet is a 'he'.
    It's not a big deal lol :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squigysqump)
    lmao these ****ing racists who love to get a kick every time a non-white person does something bad or stupid. If you don't want multiculturalism then go and live in antartica
    If it makes you feel better, here is a video of a "white person" overturning tables at a French restaurant last year during Ramadan.

Is this better? Not racist?

Note: For me, and I believe most here it is not about race. I believe multiculturalism is a very good thing; however, those who reject the culture of where they choose to live and do so by bullying and force don't belong.

ReputationRep:
    This is bad and all, but I mean, there are much worse things that have happened in Islam's name recently that don't seem to have received as much coverage as this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    The fast was probably getting to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol

(Original post by PrincessZara)
    A Muslim man in New York was assaulted by three laughing men while riding his bike from prayers. -

Mohamed Rasheed Khan, an American citizen originally from Guyana, was allegedly knocked off his bicycle and beaten outside the Center for Islamic Studies in Queens late Wednesday night.

http://fusion.net/story/310166/musli...sque-new-york/
    And trust you to come in with the whataboutery. Also, nice source. Fusion.net - for those who don't know - is basically a "YT is da devil!!!" site lol.

ReputationRep:
    I do not expect any better from these people nowadays tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    This is bad and all, but I mean, there are much worse things that have happened in Islam's name recently that don't seem to have received as much coverage as this.
    Very true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    A French waitress was allegedly assaulted by two Muslim men for serving alcohol during Ramadan.

The woman, a practising Muslim of Tunisian origin, was working on the terrace of the Vitis Café in Nice when she was reportedly insulted by two passers-by on Wednesday.

The men are said to have started to abuse her when they saw she was serving alcohol to customers, The Times reported.

She said one of the men screamed she was a “whore” and slapped her across the face, leaving her with a black eye after she was knocked to the ground.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world...-a3267121.html

Multiculturalism will work they said.
    Multiculturalism is the same multiculturalism that shows 26% of Doctors are NON BRITISH.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rtdsv)
    Multiculturalism is the same multiculturalism that shows 26% of Doctors are NON BRITISH.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    so lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    so lol
    If it wasnt for multiculturalism nhs would be awful. Are u that dumb?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rtdsv)
    If it wasnt for multiculturalism nhs would be awful. Are u that dumb?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It already is awful... the only good thing is its free.

ReputationRep:
    Religion of peace.

(Original post by ikhan94)
    Dont judge her, let her do her down thing, and let God judge
    Bad news hoss, God doesn't exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    A Muslim man in New York was assaulted by three laughing men while riding his bike from prayers. -

Mohamed Rasheed Khan, an American citizen originally from Guyana, was allegedly knocked off his bicycle and beaten outside the Center for Islamic Studies in Queens late Wednesday night. The attack left him with a concussion, as well as broken and fractured bones in his face and chest. Police are looking for three suspects who are alleged to have laughed while fleeing the scene of the crime

http://fusion.net/story/310166/musli...sque-new-york/
    Yaaaasss! But of course there is not much attention on this story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Religion of peace.

Bad news hoss, God doesn't exist.
    Bang on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    The fast was probably getting to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No excuse. Trying to justify violence against a woman is disgusting and pathetic

I couldnt give a c.rap if its getting to them. its no excuse

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.