Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well I got a message today....wanted me to buy her something, I said no as it would be too much hassle, and she said thanks a lot, ungrateful little cnut
    She sounds... Lovely

(Original post by A-LJLB)
    She sounds... Lovely
    tbh it wasn't for her and her friend was going to give me the money, but still a lot of getting hold of alcohol when you're 17 for 15 year olds...not doing that. Too much hassle and I don't want her thinking she can walk over me

ReputationRep:
    tbh it wasn't for her and her friend was going to give me the money, but still a lot of getting hold of alcohol when you're 17 for 15 year olds...not doing that. Too much hassle and I don't want her thinking she can walk over me
    That's no excuse for her to treat you like that? Get rid, seriously, she clearly thinks she can walk over you

(Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Too beta. I thought you were a girl texting a bloke
    Get a ****en life.

(Original post by Tootles)
    Get a ****en life.
    he's probably right

he's probably right
    Cringey doesn't mean beta. Beta is something self-proclaimed alphas try to claim is relevant to humanity.

Cringey doesn't mean beta. Beta is something self-proclaimed alphas try to claim is relevant to humanity.
    Tbh one day I might try the red pill

What?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha. You do you, don't worry what anybody else thinks

ReputationRep:
    all a guy texted to my friend today was "i like you" and her response was "i was just sick in my mouth" so yeaaaaa, creepy

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Get a ****en life.
    Delete this

Delete this
    Javohl!

Or maybe not.

ReputationRep:
    Javohl!

Or maybe not.
    In English?

In English?
    Eh *****les, I misspelled it *gives a *****

But get a ****en life.

ReputationRep:
    Eh *****les, I misspelled it *gives a *****

But get a ****en life.
    http://i.imgur.com/yR1PhSD.gif

ReputationRep:
    Why you trying to get with underage girls??!! Do you want to be called a peado?

(Original post by chikane)
    Why you trying to get with underage girls??!! Do you want to be called a peado?
    Well I didn't intentionally like her, she's only two years younger than me and I met her through mutual friends

ReputationRep:
    Well I didn't intentionally like her, she's only two years younger than me and I met her through mutual friends
    She is 15 though 2 years is an acceptable age gap but not when someone is under 16 plus she sounds immature don't think she can handle a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Lol you could be Lord Byron and girls wouldn't appreciate , i don't think they know what they want

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.