Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How long have you been on TSR? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    long. My geography exam was IGCSE so it was 3hrs long :afraid:. The exam started a 1:30 it ended at 4:30. I nearly fainted. But at least i enjoyed the exam.
    I don't take History too much writing, Hisory is lovely though. It is very interesting!
    Damn...

ReputationRep:
    About 2 years I think

ReputationRep:
    lol do you not feel sorry for those who have 400 followers!

erm no? why would I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    erm no? why would I?
    Your annoyed about all the notifications :rolleyes:. Imagine how many notification they get.

ReputationRep:
    About 3 years I think. Three years too long if you ask me smh

ReputationRep:
    A few months where I have used it to ask many last minute questions before exams...

ReputationRep:
    Only a few days ^-^
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Joined in December 2013. Used the site sporadically during the summer of 2014 and I've been addicted since November 2014.

Been a purple for 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    Your annoyed about all the notifications :rolleyes:. Imagine how many notification they get.

I am complaining about my notifications in regards to warnings from the CT. I don't think follow count has anything to do with that...

ReputationRep:
    4 days nia! 3 months before departure to UK.. Now I need to learn the way yall talk

Yew kno nuthin' aboot Junh Snuuh..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    I am complaining about my notifications in regards to warnings from the CT. I don't think follow count has anything to do with that...
    if you have a lot of followers you may have to stay in contact with them. You talk them imagine having 40 BFF and 500 FOLLOWERS whom always dm you. How many notifications do you get a lot! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    When I joined TSR Gordon Brown was Prime Minister, Boris was to be Mayor for the first time and I was at University. Eight years later we have a Tory PM with a majority, a Labour Mayor. I am married to an amazing man I met in 2005, and pregnant with our second child.

ReputationRep:
    Since Feb 2013 I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    2 years two months and 9 days and 6 hours :erm:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.