Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel Government and Politics Unit 3A and 4A Predictions? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What do you all think will be the questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions on Executive and Constitution questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachaellllll)
    Any predictions on Executive and Constitution questions?
    You do realise it's EU political issues. The areas are: impact on Uk, integration, Institutions and domestic policy issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaGeek666)
    Yeah ready for European politics. My last exam. So hope I can finish my a level political studies with a question along the lines: to what extent should the UK remain in the EU.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    doubt that considering a) its too predictable and b) that Q came up just 2 years ago, so although thats what we want, we wont get it I dont think

the 3a paper wasnt very relevant apart from 1/2 questions so im thinking they will put in questions that we wouldnt guess!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverHorsey)
    doubt that considering a) its too predictable and b) that Q came up just 2 years ago, so although thats what we want, we wont get it I dont think

the 3a paper wasnt very relevant apart from 1/2 questions so im thinking they will put in questions that we wouldnt guess!
    June 2010: EU membership seriously undermined the UK parliament could come up I reckon. Or the awkward partner Q.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaGeek666)
    June 2010: EU membership seriously undermined the UK parliament could come up I reckon. Or the awkward partner Q.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thats true, what would you write for them? like what is your plan for them? Im really struggling with EU and know that it is going to go so bad but trying to be positive also, what 15 markers do you think will come up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverHorsey)
    thats true, what would you write for them? like what is your plan for them? Im really struggling with EU and know that it is going to go so bad but trying to be positive also, what 15 markers do you think will come up?

15 MQ: Integration: Potentially neo functionalism, functionalism or intergovernmentalism- either implications for EU integration or controversies.
    Domestic policy: monetary policy arguments against.
    UK membership: Conservatives united.
    Institutions: ECJ, EU Parliament.

Essay: sovereignty or membership undermined UK Parliament. don't know the other one.

ReputationRep:
    apparently I was advised for unit 4A there might be 2 institutions for 15 markers. Namely the Parliament in comparison to the Commission, and probably the court of justice. Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritikavig123)
    apparently I was advised for unit 4A there might be 2 institutions for 15 markers. Namely the Parliament in comparison to the Commission, and probably the court of justice. Hope that helps
    That would be great. I reckon Membership affecting Parliament will be an essay choice. Not come up in 6 years

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.