Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I'm all for that, but one question...would we beable to keep the gems we have already recieved, lol. Seriously though I do agree, the rep system has been flawed for some time now, and apparently the ten day rule hasn't changed a thing. I don't know, personally it doesn't bother me, but I see so much hostility due to the rep system alone that it probably would be for the best if it went.
    It's always been inaccurate and a distraction, but if it is causing a problem, it should go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    There is a little about you - I even defended you at one point, believe or not!
    Thank you, Lord H.

What is there about me?

ReputationRep:
    There is a little about you - I even defended you at one point, believe or not!

what about poor me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    That isnt to say the current moderation is totally fine tho
    But that should stay a seperate issue, for now, anyway.

There are only issues with the moderation on this forum though, it's very different to the others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Thank you, Lord H.

What is there about me?
    Only something about schooling etc - annoyed becuase you were "winning" I think. Nothing too offensive.

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt stop the name calling, the mods have to promise here on this thread IMO that they will mod F51 in the same way as the rest of the forum
    I agree there too. Theres no reason that name calling and member bashing should be allowed there either, as any member could easily subscribe and see what has been written about them. The subscribers should be bound by the same rules as the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    what about poor me?
    The Don thing seemed amusing at the time, if very childish.

ReputationRep:
    Only something about schooling etc - annoyed becuase you were "winning" I think. Nothing too offensive.
    "Winning"? I don't understand.

Don't feel as though you need to protect me Lord H - I can take it.

ReputationRep:
    But that should stay a seperate issue, for now, anyway.

There are only issues with the moderation on this forum though, it's very different to the others.
    Whether its a seperate issue or not it is something that seriously needs to be looked at and almost immediately

ReputationRep:
    Dare I ask if anything has been said about me??

ReputationRep:
    "Winning"? I don't understand.

Don't feel as though you need to protect me Lord H - I can take it.
    I know you can take it! But I can't remember - it wasn't anything offensive, something along the lines of "Bigcnee is a git", wouldn't make your granny blush.

ReputationRep:
    Dare I ask if anything has been said about me??
    I'm sure it hasn't - the don thing may have been organised but the *****ing wasn't, it was very random. But I must stress most of the discussion in the forum wasn't *****ing!

ReputationRep:
    I know you can take it! But I can't remember - it wasn't anything offensive, something along the lines of "Bigcnee is a git", wouldn't make your granny blush.
    Guilty as charged, I feel.

ReputationRep:
    Whether its a seperate issue or not it is something that seriously needs to be looked at and almost immediately
    I have to back the mods somewhat on this, I'm a mod on a much smaller forum than this one, and it's not an easy job. I can easily see how things can be pushed under the rug and noticed for awhile here, there has to be a combo of mod/ member effort. Hit the report post button when something is offensive, as to the other mod issues, I wasn't here when the thread deletions happened so I really don't wanna say anything on that as i really don't have all the facts.

ReputationRep:
    Guilty as charged, I feel.
    Well I thought that, but I decided to post something nice about you instead.

ReputationRep:
    Well I thought that, but I decided to post something nice about you instead.
    Lol. Vielen Dank.

ReputationRep:
    This can gone to far now. Viena have your forum, you become queen, it will be empty soon.

ReputationRep:
    ok this is a question posted out to the non subscribers.... do you not call people names???

ReputationRep:
    I have to back the mods somewhat on this, I'm a mod on a much smaller forum than this one, and it's not an easy job. I can easily see how things can be pushed under the rug and noticed for awhile here, there has to be a combo of mod/ member effort. Hit the report post button when something is offensive, as to the other mod issues, I wasn't here when the thread deletions happened so I really don't wanna say anything on that as i really don't have all the facts.
    Agreed in the main. The evidence I have seen has led me to this conculsion.
    We realise they have a hard job and in the main the work they do is innvaluable however there are a few things that need to be tweaked for want of a better word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    This can gone to far now. Viena have your forum, you become queen, it will be empty soon.
    we all know what you've been up to,

and i doubt this sub-forum would be empty at all

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.