Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I knew that I was looking for a difference of 0.0602 and I came out of the exam unable to tell why I couldn't find it anywhere on the tables and how everyone else could seemingly more easily find the answer and now looking at the solution I have realised I have for some reason been looking at the binomial tables the whole time (wow). Such is life but overall I found the whole exam quite good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geomatrix123)
    I knew that I was looking for a difference of 0.0602 and I came out of the exam unable to tell why I couldn't find it anywhere on the tables and how everyone else could seemingly more easily find the answer and now looking at the solution I have realised I have for some reason been looking at the binomial tables the whole time (wow). Such is life but overall I found the whole exam quite good.
    Could someone please tell mathemateg to hurry up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geomatrix123)
    Just realized that's what I did as well! Damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths is Life)
    I would, but I don't know Welsh.

ReputationRep:
    lol i feel U x

ReputationRep:
    I think mathemateg has uploaded the markscheme onto Twitter, he tweeted something with 'S1' Name:  image.png
Views: 88
Size:  164.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mango88)
    I think mathemateg has uploaded the markscheme onto Twitter, he tweeted something with 'S1' Name:  image.png
Views: 88
Size:  164.0 KB
    I literally know no Welsh so I'm lost on the website, is anybody able to post the link on here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emskibump)
    I literally know no Welsh so I'm lost on the website, is anybody able to post the link on here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just put into google translate lol, and he's posted the link to the mark scheme but when i try to get it I can't find it on the website
    http://www.mathemateg.com/enrol/index.php?id=20

ReputationRep:
    You need to have an account to view it. I've uploaded it here along with the paper. They did make a mistake with one of the questions, and they said on Twitter to me that they would try and update it.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjhsYe-mVs2ClC3DXxQL2U410zs6

ReputationRep:
    OMFG!
    I REMEBER PUTTING -£1.61 but I crossed it out because why would he had minus profit??!! 🤔 What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twadebarcelona)
    You need to have an account to view it. I've uploaded it here along with the paper. They did make a mistake with one of the questions, and they said on Twitter to me that they would try and update it.

Hi thanks for this.
    By any chance please could you share the C3 paper and solutions aswell?

PLEASE

ReputationRep:
    Hi thanks for this.
    By any chance please could you share the C3 paper and solutions aswell?

PLEASE
    I only did C1, C2 and S1, so I'm not sure if Mathemateg have C3. If you use Chrome to translate their site, you can sign up and get them all from there.

ReputationRep:

It says the folder is empty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mango88)
    It says the folder is empty
    it says the folder is empty with me too

ReputationRep:
    There was a problem with my phone when uploading. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    There was a problem with my phone when uploading. Sorry.
    Thank you so much!! Also good luck to anyone whose sitting C4 tomorrow, hope it goes well ❤️

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.