Turn on thread page Beta

How long would it take a someone to be able to lift about 230kg? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    Just to bring some balance, I'm male, weigh 85kg and haven't lifted 230kg on any individual lift. I've been lifting 2.5years

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're a ******.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by redbuthotter)
    You're a ******.
    I don't even know which swear word that is. What letter am I after

I'm aware I'm weak in comparison to you, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Why? Seems pretty reasonable to me, not that I'm implying her genetic potential is half of 230, or that it would put her in advanced territory, only that it's a very respectable lift for her weight. Hope that's clear :p: Unless you think 115 should be comfortably in her novice range?
    Yeah it's totally doable. I personally know a female who squatted 170 @ 75 in wraps after only 2 years training. She'll make the senior records easy.

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know which swear word that is. What letter am I after

I'm aware I'm weak in comparison to you, don't worry
    It rhymes with maggot. It was also a joke, not sure why I had the gay mma fight scene from borat in my head.

Although to put into context my female 46kg cousin deadlifted 110kg untrained, female standards are just quite low.... whilst 230 is massive I wouldn't say its completely impossible.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by redbuthotter)
    It rhymes with maggot. It was also a joke, not sure why I had the gay mma fight scene from borat in my head.

Although to put into context my female 46kg cousin deadlifted 110kg untrained, female standards are just quite low.... whilst 230 is massive I wouldn't say its completely impossible.
    I take all insults from yourself and Mr belt squats as a compliment. :heart:

Female standards are poverty low, however a 230kg anything is beastley. However I have seen a woman deadlift 240kg convy after 3 months training in competition. She was also 95kg @5'7ish. However, she was stronk :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I take all insults from yourself and Mr belt squats as a compliment. :heart:

Female standards are poverty low, however a 230kg anything is beastley. However I have seen a woman deadlift 240kg convy after 3 months training in competition. She was also 95kg @5'7ish. However, she was stronk :lol:
    That must have been a beast of a lady. I'm imagining like a fat Cris Cyborg :rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    That must have been a beast of a lady. I'm imagining like a fat Cris Cyborg :rofl:
    Imagine a snow man

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.