Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drogon)
    I dont need to argue. Others have already debunked your stupid argument.
    It's not debunked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D_Legend)
    what the coon did i just read
    We need to fix our countries food supply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    It's not debunked.
    It does not need to, its so ridiculous its laughable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Ouchhh, Tory Greens are just the worst ... it's not the 70s, nobody believes in Malthusianism any more.
    It's not about been 100% green it's about protecting our nation's food supply's from global warming and the like.

ReputationRep:
    It's not debunked.
    You're so stupid you don't even realise it. And i'm not even saying that as an insult. You're so simple minded you cannot even fathom the truth. Leaving the EU won't solve anything. It's obvious that you're not well educated in this so i suggest you lose the bigotry and do some research.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    It' not ridiculous. Why not say what part's are most ridiculous rather than been so general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    This.

ReputationRep:
    You're so stupid you don't even realise it. And i'm not even saying that as an insult. You're so simple minded you cannot even fathom the truth. Leaving the EU won't solve anything. It's obvious that you're not well educated in this so i suggest you lose the bigotry and do some research.
    Come back to me in 40 years or so when the UK can't supply it's own people with food.

ReputationRep:
    It' not ridiculous. Why not say what part's are most ridiculous rather than been so general.
    *parts

Education has failed you.

ReputationRep:
    This.
    That explains nothing.

ReputationRep:
    *parts

Education has failed you.
    Auto correct.

ReputationRep:
    Come back to me in 40 years or so when the UK can't supply it's own people with food.
    I'm not going to give you anymore attention, it's not your fault you're this stupid and lack intuition.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to give you anymore attention, it's not your fault you're this stupid and lack intuition.
    If the UK's supplyer's lose 33% of there arable land are they going to supply us? NO they will feed there own people.

ReputationRep:
    If the UK's supplyer's lose 33% of there arable land are they going to supply us? NO they will feed there own people.
    *suppliers

How can they supply us land you ****ing idiot? We import food from other countries, leaving the EU only deters this trade. Ffs **** off you uneducated moron

ReputationRep:
    *suppliers

How can they supply us land you ****ing idiot? We import food from other countries, leaving the EU only deters this trade. Ffs **** off you uneducated moron
    They obviously don't supply land..... does anyone?

They supply us the food and you know that because you soon after said that so why infer the worst stuff you can?

ReputationRep:
    Staying in the EU allows more people to come making it harder to achieve self sufficiency and therefore putting us more at risk.

ReputationRep:
    They supply us the food and you know that because you soon after said that so why infer the worst stuff you can?
    Wow, bet you're on track for a D in english you illiterate prick

ReputationRep:
    Wow, bet you're on track for a D in english you illiterate prick
    Very wrong, I got a C last mocks. Going off topic now are we? Guess your burners run cold.

ReputationRep:
    Whether we leave the EU or not, we will always have a high level of immigration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loginrunner)
    Whether we leave the EU or not, we will always have a high level of immigration.
    In the EU we can't plug it.

Out the EU we can plug it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.