Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what is a very good cleanser to clear skin? Watch

ReputationRep:

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED

ReputationRep:
    the one you produce yourself

ReputationRep:
    The Clinique 3 step system, the Acne.org regimen is also okay or just try a tea tree facial wash.

ReputationRep:
    himalayas herbals is the best face cleanser.....

ReputationRep:
    You need a routine, usually something along the lines of exfoliating, face wash then moisturize. Then you just look for products that will suit you or have good reviews

ReputationRep:
    It's all about finding what works for you. I recently started using sulphur soap with tea tree oil. It's cheap but has been working wonders on me. Just need to get used to the smell. It doesn't linger on skin but is not very pleasant.

Green clay masks with activated charcoal are also good for using occasionally and clear up the skin well

ReputationRep:
    high end - la roche posay effaclar cleeansing wash - pretty pricy though, but dries up spots fast and leaves skin really smooth - you need to moisturise after thoughcolloidal silver face soap for acne prone skinclearasil anti blackheadany garnier scrub - especially the charcoal onedrugstore - boots witch tea tree foaming wash - if you have generally good skin already and you just want a good twice a day simple maintenance wash.adding any drugstore toner, (c;earasil, clean and clear or neutrogena) to your routine makes a massive difference btw could be an alternative
    and finally, even if you have the *****iest soap ever, using a face brush (not an electric thing like a clarisonic , just a massage brush with soft bristles) is the best thing you can do for your skin. Even though people are like "don't exfoliate too much, it will irritate/damage the skin" , the reality is your skin sheds every day. You WILL grow new skin every day. A little light exfoliation once a day is probably the best thing you can do for your skin. If you take a simple light cleanser - a pretty basic one like the tea tree i mentioned, and massage it in with a brush especially in the t zone, it works quite well. Nothing to harsh - i swear i do it every day and some friends did it too when i advised them, but one friend brushed so hard that she actually bled. Be wise and listen to your skin of course - if it doesn't work (i think it should) but everyone's different, i guess there are so many other options someone else will comment

ReputationRep:
    oh **** - why were there no paragraphs
    ???

soz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFarmerLad)
    Semen
    its true people, it actually is good for the skin.
    read the article below:
    http://www.medicaldaily.com/extraord...o-sperm-242190

ReputationRep:
    oh **** - why were there no paragraphs
    ???

soz

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.