Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One thing that made you smile today? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    I don't think I'll get better till this week ends.I got a maths test and I know I'm gonna fail.And the person I hate is the maths genius in my class,so they're probably gonna look at me like: should have not laughed girl.
    Listen don't let anybody put you down I am sure you will do well! I am currently doing my GCSE'S and trust me having a positive mindset really does help- I used to think this is all ******** until I started doing my exams. Try and use the person you hate as motivation to revise and do well- if you beat them I am sure it will make you feel a whole lot better!
    Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La_magicienne)
    Me too! Which exams?
    I have RS (two exams) and AQA Chem Unit 2 and Unit 3 on Wednesday. Thursday I have GCSE Food and Nutrition. Friday I have AQA physics unit 2 and unit 3. And then its all over!
    Wbu?

(Original post by sunshine774)
    Listen don't let anybody put you down I am sure you will do well! I am currently doing my GCSE'S and trust me having a positive mindset really does help- I used to think this is all ******** until I started doing my exams. Try and use the person you hate as motivation to revise and do well- if you beat them I am sure it will make you feel a whole lot better!
    Best of luck!
    I'll try.thx so much for the support.I don't know anyone in my maths class that thinks I will do well.
    Its gonna be really hard,cause the maths genius gets full marks but me.............anyway I'll forget the negative thoughts..time to shine

ReputationRep:
    I have RS (two exams) and AQA Chem Unit 2 and Unit 3 on Wednesday. Thursday I have GCSE Food and Nutrition. Friday I have AQA physics unit 2 and unit 3. And then its all over!
    Wbu?
    Best of luck! Didn't realise it was GCSE exams - hope they go well I've got A2 French tomorrow, A2 German on Thursday and A2 English Literature on Friday - then all done for me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    I'll try.thx so much for the support.I don't know anyone in my maths class that thinks I will do well.
    Its gonna be really hard,cause the maths genius gets full marks but me.............anyway I'll forget the negative thoughts..time to shine
    That's the spirit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Feeling confident that I will do well in my exams coming :teeth:
    VERY HAPPY that I can reward myself afterwards :teeth:
    Going to Hyper Japan in a few weeks with my bestie :teeth:
    Going Thorpe Park soon :teeth:
    Getting a new camera :teeth:
    Getting a few new video games soon :teeth:

Yeah, I'm quite happy :woo:
    So much positivity aaah :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck! Didn't realise it was GCSE exams - hope they go well I've got A2 French tomorrow, A2 German on Thursday and A2 English Literature on Friday - then all done for me too
    Oh sorry I didn't realise you were doing A2! Best of luck with your exams too!
    I'm just wondering how many exams you tend to have at A-level because at GCSE I have 25 exams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Same, tbh.
    How have you been

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    How have you been
    Busy & Sh***t'd. You?

ReputationRep:
    Oh sorry I didn't realise you were doing A2! Best of luck with your exams too!
    I'm just wondering how many exams you tend to have at A-level because at GCSE I have 25 exams?
    Thank you I have had 5 A2 exams this year. I think that's about average but it does depend on the subjects you take!

I had 5 exams at AS (2 for german + French and 1 for English Lit because we had coursework) because I took Fine Art so there wasn't a written exam! Most people had about 7/8 at AS

ReputationRep:
    Busy & Sh***t'd. You?
    Busy's good though. I need to start getting busy on some things tbh.

ReputationRep:
    My haircut! I no longer look like an uglier spottier paul mcCartney.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I have had 5 A2 exams this year. I think that's about average but it does depend on the subjects you take!

I had 5 exams at AS (2 for german + French and 1 for English Lit because we had coursework) because I took Fine Art so there wasn't a written exam! Most people had about 7/8 at AS
    That is good I will be happy to have less exams for the next couple of years! (Even though A-levels are much harder than GCSE'S.)

ReputationRep:
    It was raining (pretty heavy) and I had to walk it home with no coat or umbrella by myself (it was a 20 min walk...) but I just started laughing bc funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Busy's good though. I need to start getting busy on some things tbh.
    Yup had 2 exam's today, and 4 last week, 1 tomorow, 1 wednesday, 1 friday, and last one next tuesday, and next friday, it's all over.

ReputationRep:
    I was in my Lit class today and my teacher was taking answers from the class. She was about to move on when one kid called out 'One more thing!', but the teacher totally ignored him. Must have been really embarrassing for him. Made me chuckle.

ReputationRep:
    Knowing that GCSE exams finish at 14:30 on 17/05/16

A beautifully long summer of Viki dramas and uploading my edits on YT. ~and maybe NCS, haha IM DECENTLY EXCITEDEDDDD :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

praying that my results are not as bad as my work ethic 🙏🙏🙏

ReputationRep:
    connormc199 made me have a good laugh and smile today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    connormc199 made me have a good laugh and smile today
    cute!

ReputationRep:
    Yup had 2 exam's today, and 4 last week, 1 tomorow, 1 wednesday, 1 friday, and last one next tuesday, and next friday, it's all over.
    Good. How do you think you're doing then?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.