Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I ugly or attractive? Just curious Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JokesOnYoo)
    Well tbh, she's less likely to get true answers from friends.
    Because they don't want to offend her.

No one wants to offend anyone these days

ReputationRep:
    You're pretty in your own ways

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No need for other comments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Little did anyone realise that when Jesus said "man cannot live by bread alone", it was because he lost it all to Muhammad in a bet.
    Lol.

Man that typo was too funny, glad you saw it

Been spending too much time in other threads haha

ReputationRep:
    look bare old m8

ReputationRep:
    6/10, pretty

Not hot not ugly. How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Saying something and then saying 'no offence' afterwards doesn't make what you said less hurtful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirdIsWord)
    6/10, pretty

Not hot not ugly. How old are you?
    I am 21!

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is lying to you, 3/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcityc*ck)
    Everyone is lying to you, 3/10
    Yes because they really have a reason to lie to a stranger don't they! 😂

ReputationRep:
    You're pretty. So you're attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    (Original post by godivaontherocks)
    You're pretty. So you're attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avasid)
    Yes because they really have a reason to lie to a stranger don't they! 😂
    Yes they do, its called being nice. Irrelevant to how "ugly" you are (which btw doesnt make sense since everyone has different preferences) as soon as you hear something you dont like you retaliate, you've clearly come on here fishing for attention. Im in no way trying to be rude but please dont be so f*cking shallow.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    You're welcome. I think some people are just trolling because they've picked up on your insecurities. But you're genuinely pretty, so don't sweat it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    You're very pretty but you do look fat. I'm pretty sure there must be something you can do about that with make-up. It's definitely not a killer lol. You do look good regardless. But that is the only that stops you looking utterly divine! how old are you? Your skin will sag more and you will look "fatter" as you age. What's your height/weight like? Maybe you are not as slim as you think?
    She said she's a size 10! No matter her height/weight she's not fat if shes a size 10... use your head

ReputationRep:
    These kind of posts are just so stupid. Why are you asking others to validate whether you're ugly or pretty? To be completely honest there is no point asking others because you're just asking to get lied to. Know your self worth, don't let others judge you based on your appearance or anything else. Be happy and just do you.

ReputationRep:
    My friends and family just say I'm pretty but it's biased
    Frankly, you're wearing such copious make-up and photographing yourself under such artificial conditions as to render any judgment either way almost entirely meaningless; all I can say with any confidence is that you appear to have some kind of overbite, and that losing a stone or so of weight (though no more) would probably flatter your bone-structure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xColourReign)
    These kind of posts are just so stupid. Why are you asking others to validate whether you're ugly or pretty? To be completely honest there is no point asking others because you're just asking to get lied to. Know your self worth, don't let others judge you based on your appearance or anything else. Be happy and just do you.
    Your right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godivaontherocks)
    You're welcome. I think some people are just trolling because they've picked up on your insecurities. But you're genuinely pretty, so don't sweat it.
    Yes! Very true

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.