Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which celebrity do you share a birthday with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Maxxie is my favourite - it was necessary.

I don't like The Inbetweeners so haven't watched the remake.
    *Just gotta add in, at the weekend I went my mum's house and I was walking up the stairs to rowing. I came to the door putting my keys in kinda tipsy and heard my mum and sister were screaming their heads off. I get all worried and kinda exhausted about it and then I catch what they were saying and guess what they were having the most intense barney about?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Game of Thrones

...I think the world stopped turning for a second. how can you not like inbetweeners.

ReputationRep:
    Beyoncé (I win) !!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    *Just gotta add in, at the weekend I went my mum's house and I was walking up the stairs to rowing. I came to the door putting my keys in kinda tipsy and heard my mum and sister were screaming their heads off. I get all worried and kinda exhausted about it and then I catch what they were saying and guess what they were having the most intense barney about?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Game of Thrones
    ...I think the world stopped turning for a second. how can you not like inbetweeners.
    Good! A war has just started:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYOUB9XNn1I

I just don't find it funny.

ReputationRep:
    Hillary Swank, Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe from friends), Arnold Schwarzenegger, Christopher Nolan, Diana Vickers, Laurence Fishburne and Henry Ford, from Ford motors.

Ugh, J.K. Rowling's is a day AFTER mine, so sad.

Pia Mia.

ReputationRep:
    Good! A war has just started:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYOUB9XNn1I

I just don't find it funny.
    I was so done that the argument got to the level that it did. My sister's like screaming crying angry and my mum is grabbing her hair trying to defend her views and it's all for game of thrones lol I'm expecting em to be on about money or something.

A war. The thought of everything I missed leading up to this point overwhelms me.

ReputationRep:
    I was so done that the argument got to the level that it did. My sister's like screaming crying angry and my mum is grabbing her hair trying to defend her views and it's all for game of thrones lol I'm expecting em to be on about money or something.

A war. The thought of everything I missed leading up to this point overwhelms me.
    It's okay, Daenerys' dragons will just fry the ****ers.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Keira Knightley

ReputationRep:
    Eva Mendes ❤❤❤

ReputationRep:
    It's okay, Daenerys' dragons will just fry the ****ers.
    You read the book? I hear there's abook...or ...volumes...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Madonna, I believe! Also James Cameron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Keira Knightley
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    You read the book? I hear there's abook...or ...volumes...
    There's a series of books. I've read some of them so far. They're different from the show, particularly this part. Some guy called Euron Greyjou wants to give Daenerys 1000 ships to help her conquer Westeros but also wants to marry her. He's a filthy rapist pig. I want her to exterminate him. But it's okay, his lesbian neice and hetero nephew stole his ships and are going to her now

ReputationRep:
    Zinedine Zidane and Alan Turing

ReputationRep:
    Shay Mitchelle :ahee: 😍😍😱😘

ReputationRep:
    There's a series of books. I've read some of them so far. They're different from the show, particularly this part. Some guy called Euron Greyjou wants to give Daenerys 1000 ships to help her conquer Westeros but also wants to marry her. He's a filthy rapist pig. I want her to exterminate him. But it's okay, his lesbian neice and hetero nephew stole his ships and are going to her now
    ...I need to read more books lol

ReputationRep:
    ...I need to read more books lol
    You really do

ReputationRep:
    Elvis Presley, Stephen Hawking, David Bowie and the legendary Kim Jong Un

ReputationRep:
    You really do
    :eek:?!

I do read time to time honest. But it's like I prefer interaction for mental stimulation, and discussion and stuff as a way to learn. Not so much reading know what I mean? :\

ReputationRep:
    :eek:?!

I do read time to time honest. But it's like I prefer interaction for mental stimulation, and discussion and stuff as a way to learn. Not so much reading know what I mean? :\
    Yeah, I'm the same. I just read a lot too! I'm currently on my 101st book of the year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.