The Student Room Group

Do you answer calls from unknown numbers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayaz789
I got a call off an unknown number about 2 weeks ago & they started talking about if i had an accident or something , then they kept going & i said i dont drive a car , they said sorry & i cut em off ! I definitely am changing my number soon

Yeah I get the same phone calls usually from insurance companies trying to get money from you.
Reply 41
Original post by tealites
do you?

Did you read the great gatsby
Reply 42
yes so i can verbally abuse them and if they were asian i'd mock their stupid accent
No, unless I'm specifically expecting a call.
Original post by Black Cat
Yeah I get the same phone calls usually from insurance companies trying to get money from you.

Yeah i be like leave me alone please fs!
Original post by BigVillageC*ck
Nothing but dam and Cali bro. You staying wavey and that?

Ofcourse g got a mad yacht party coming through might need a few os still you about?
Original post by Alexion
I often don't answer calls from numbers I do recognise, let alone those I don't :rofl:

If it's important it'll go to voicemail and I can pick up then :3

Are you me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it's like 0845.... no. If it's a mobile number or a real number like 0207... yes :smile:
yes why not?

i mean if its accident helpline or PPI or something i shut the phone in their faces, but i do find it fun
Original post by Bigcityc*ck
Ofcourse g got a mad yacht party coming through might need a few os still you about?

safe, invite me b

Course just holla man innit
Reply 51
yeah every single time. Usually one of my friends. But when its a prank call its jokes
yeah sure, why not? they're not going to kill you :|
Yes and the moment they tell me they want few minutes from me, I hang up. Especially I like calls that ask for a specific person and when I tell them such person doesn't live here, they still ask me to call them :rofl: Next time I should have some fun with the caller :colone:
Original post by sfaraj
safe, invite me b

Youre first on the list
Youre first on the list

sick one
Original post by GraingerTown
Sometimes, but only in Catalan
:lol: when it's not a call I've been expecting I occasionally answer in either Latin or sex noises.
I do when I'm looking for work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No
Always. Meh, I'm just a curious person :dontknow:.

Quick Reply

Latest