Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend doesnt give me good d Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    What is a "bad" and "good" d?
    Too big or too small too bent too curved. Depends on the girl..
    And how he moves.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you swap him for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But I love him

I did and he did get better but like I said it went from bad to ok
    Including cunnilingus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shez088)
    Find a black boyfriend .. Problem solved.
    I can name several black men who have not had great reviews in the bedroom.

Source: experience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pterofyre)
    If it's that much of an issue then you don't 'love' him.

Alternatively there are *ahem* extenders you can strap on which accentuate the uhh, length.
    A torture rack for his ****?
    Seems like a viable option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stargirl63)
    I can name several black men who have not had great reviews in the bedroom.

Source: experience
    Please Re-read what you have just typed but consider it from another person's point of you.

The fact you are saying you can name "several" and you acquired this from "experience" sends negative signals....

ReputationRep:
    Buy him a 50" strap on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    he doesn't need to 'give good d' in order to satisfy you, ever heard of oral? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    Please Re-read what you have just typed but consider it from another person's point of you.

The fact you are saying you can name "several" and you acquired this from "experience" sends negative signals....
    Why is it negative to sleep with several people? I always have protected sex if that's what you're referring to, but I don't believe you are.

Enlighten me.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Everything about our relationship is perfect besides the bedroom department. I have tried to adjust his techniques and tell him what I like but it just went from bad to ok. I don't want to get d behind his back just to satisfy myself because that would be a dickish thing to do but its not like he can just grow a new **** that satisfies more?
    You make it sound as though it's not possible that he could do it right - is that how you see it?

I don't want to get d behind his back just to satisfy myself because that would be a dickish thing to do but its not like he can just grow a new **** that satisfies more?

You are awesome. I love women that tell it like it is. You need someone with some balls who cares about giving you one properly.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.