Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    lol at the girls posting their own heights

ReputationRep:
    I don't really give a **** about how tall they are - as long as they're a good person and we click on a personal level and click, and of course physical attraction has to be there too.

Could argue that height comes under physical attraction, but as long as they're sorta average height or below I don't particularly mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackstarr)
    What is the point of this thread, please.

Why make someone feel insecure about their height.
    I get your concern, being a very short guy and seeing countless threads with regards to that, but it's just people's preferences, and what people say on the internet is often not aligned with their behaviour in real life.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'0, I'd prefer a girl to be between 5'3 and 5'7, but an inch or two taller probably wouldn't put me off too much. No taller than that though, I'd preferably like to still be taller when she's wearing heels.

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I get your concern, being a very short guy and seeing countless threads with regards to that, but it's just people's preferences, and what people say on the internet is often not aligned with their behaviour in real life.
    I get what you mean but some people are way to sensitive.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'7" and my younger sister is 5'9" but she absolutely hates her height as she feels like she towers over people. So I'd say not too tall not too short is probably a good way to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Between 4 inches and 7 inches? Oookay then
    :rofl: whoops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Will report if u do as it promotes suicide

Posted from TSR Mobile
    cc have been carded for it before

ReputationRep:
    im 6'2

tbh girls 6'0-5'8 are more ideal for me because imagine dating someone like 5'2 or something

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.