Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayce.x)
    Math from CIE? And psychology? I'll be doing psychology from CIE. And math from Edexcel.
    :oops: no, i am doing AQA maths well A2 now because i just done AS and waiting for the results in august :crossedf: :getmecoat: and doing Edexcel psychology :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    :oops: no, i am doing AQA maths well A2 now because i just done AS and waiting for the results in august :crossedf: :getmecoat: and doing Edexcel psychology :facepalm:
    How are they?

ReputationRep:
    How are they?
    tough as hell :getmecoat: psychology is deffo hard because you need to know studies very well and the applications of the study :facepalm: i might drop psychology after i get my results :yep: maths is always my fav :ahee: so carrying on doing it, even though its hard

ReputationRep:
    They were born in Pakistan but my grandparents are from now North India and half of my family's there. And my dad says that Spain or Italy might be ''in'' him but we're not too sure about that, haha. Like I said, a lot of brown!

Where in South Asia? I get mistaken for being Arab a lot!

Duolingo, Fluenz and I'll be going to a language centre. And I actually have people I can chat with now so, hopefully I won't be forgetting French like how I did Spanish!

Are you learning it?
    Ah, I'm 1/2 Pakistani & 1/2 Lebanese.

Well, I did French at GCSE and although I didn't do French at A level I attended every lesson during AS for French except that I didn't sit the exams .. which I regret.

Oh, I just used toe GCSE & AS/A2 textbooks for reading/writing & spoke a little French during the AS lessons. I generally improved my listening by listening to French radios + French films. :heart: :sogood:

I have considered perhaps moving there at one point but It depends upon if I become fluent as-well as what point in life I'm at by then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Q) Do you squat? :lol: Just kiddin

:zomg: Are you French? :love:

If so, what area? I so want to go to Marseilles/Lyon in the summer. :moon:
    Mirin

ReputationRep:
    Oh, God. I've never actually had dominos! PIZZA HUT!

Don't kill me, haha.
    RIGHT ANSWER
    ok you're cool w me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    tough as hell :getmecoat: psychology is deffo hard because you need to know studies very well and the applications of the study :facepalm: i might drop psychology after i get my results :yep: maths is always my fav :ahee: so carrying on doing it, even though its hard
    Oh, good luck! Math is my favorite too! Psychology looks interesting so, I want to try it out but it isn't one of the subjects I need. I want to see how sociology is too and I've been told that it's better to take sociology with psychology!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Ah, I'm 1/2 Pakistani & 1/2 Lebanese.

Well, I did French at GCSE and although I didn't do French at A level I attended every lesson during AS for French except that I didn't sit the exams .. which I regret.

Oh, I just used toe GCSE & AS/A2 textbooks for reading/writing & spoke a little French during the AS lessons. I generally improved my listening by listening to French radios + French films. :heart: :sogood:

I have considered perhaps moving there at one point but It depends upon if I become fluent as-well as what point in life I'm at by then.
    You should try to skype or facetime with native speakers if you want to improve but can't move there! That's what I'm thinking about doing. I don't really know another way of building a language's accent, haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirdIsWord)
    RIGHT ANSWER
    ok you're cool w me
    Yay! Makes me so happy, haha!

Not really. I am a little cold though!
    Are you tired?
    I was very tired so i did knock off :L

ReputationRep:
    Normie
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Normie
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
    Sorry?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry?
    Should be
    Have you had many ***qbois trying to slide into your dm's yet?

ReputationRep:
    Should be
    Have you had many ***qbois trying to slide into your dm's yet?
    No, not yet, haha!

ReputationRep:
    No, not yet, haha!
    Just wait and see, it'll happen and when it does there'll be a horde of them. Sorry to be the one to tell you.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PC or console.

ReputationRep:
    Just wait and see, it'll happen and when it does there'll be a horde of them. Sorry to be the one to tell you.
    Will be waiting for a very very long time!

ReputationRep:
    Will be waiting for a very very long time!
    You're f-ing model status, it won't be long at all lol.

ReputationRep:
    You're f-ing model status, it won't be long at all lol.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

ReputationRep:
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
    that's such a copout answer! :P

I think there's more of a generic ideal of what people find beautiful - eyes, skin, hair, symmetry etc.
    Obviously they're different race-to-race and so on, but you get my point!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.