Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Never felt any desire. Don't know why. I know I'm not asexual. I am attracted to boys but not in that way. Why am I like this? God knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    How? I always do! :lol:
    i am just not active in this field

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Masturbation is a harmful habbit especially for men
    Still better than having sex tho. You cannot expect to supress and restrict feelings and not think about I. Like if you are on a diet and you completely restrict all that yummy food, well u are eventually going to slip and fall and then go crazy and feel extremely guilty and *****y afterwards. I think masturbation is a good compromise if you want to have control over your desires.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shez088)
    Im a muslim guy and i tried to control my self a long time and kept telling my family that i want to get married but it seems like they werent keen on it till i finish uni but i eventually gave up and went and had sex with my girlfriend i know ive commited a big sin but i just realised that having sex is a crucial part in having a happy and healthy life.
    LOL you had a pretty big revelation.

(Original post by Sammi_K?)
    Yh i messed up in life ... But i just pray that all muslims who are on the right path god makes it easy for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammi_K?)
    Yh i messed up in life unfortunately....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.