Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, What do you prefer? Watch

• View Poll Results: What do you prefer to be called?
    Hot
    46.43%
    Cute
    16.07%
    Adorable
    19.64%
    Other
    17.86%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Are people supposed to age at all when they reach 17?
    I hope I do just a tiny bit because I'm tired of not being able to by a DVD or go to the Cinema without showing a picture of my birth certificate on my phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yafooly)
    Cringe/10

If someone called me their snuggly bunny I'd probably contemplate suicide.:indiff:
    :rofl:
    Oh come on, it's not that bad. I think it's sweet

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing that gets me going more than when a girl calls me "other" in the middle of lovemaking...

(Original post by drowzee)
    I don't know why guys don't like being called cute or adorable. :/ I call my bf adorable and cute all the time and he likes it, I think... I call him my cuddly/snuggly bear/bunny and my fluffle. He likes those too :lol:
    gross

ReputationRep:
    A good meme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elizziebabs)
    I hope I do just a tiny bit because I'm tired of not being able to by a DVD or go to the Cinema without showing a picture of my birth certificate on my phone

What?
    Looking younger then your actual age is a blessing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    What?
    Looking younger then your actual age is a blessing
    A little bit but some situations can be annoying

I wouldn't particularly want to be called any of those, though I was probably called "cute" more by girls/women of various ages when I was a teenager.

What would I want to be called? Hm. Probably by my name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    I wouldn't particularly want to be called any of those, though I was probably called "cute" more by girls/women of various ages when I was a teenager.

What would I want to be called? Hm. Probably by my name.
    Spoil sport.

ReputationRep:
    i'm into 'cute' guys rather than stereotypical 'hot' guys but i know guys hate being called cute (it's not always a bad thing srsly)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverfox44)
    i'm into 'cute' guys rather than stereotypical 'hot' guys but i know guys hate being called cute (it's not always a bad thing srsly)
    I completely agree! I tend to see "Hot" not as attractive but more as egotistical douches, which just doesn't appeal...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.