Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Baz...I would stop calling me cheap. :mad:
    Listen, anymore moaning from you and I'm back off to the wife. Sorry about this people, she gets like this sometimes. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Listen, anymore moaning from you and I'm back off to the wife. Sorry about this people, she gets like this sometimes. :rolleyes:
    Go back to your Oxford hussy. See if I care

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Put the handbag away please! There's nothing wrong with my wife, she's a wonderful human being!

ReputationRep:
    One of you is an Ox, the other is stubborn as one.

ReputationRep:
    They give it out in cans you know.
    Dang, there must be a pun in there about multi-packs.....but I cant find it!

Just put it down as something to do with women problems or problems: women....... :rolleyes:

Note: at this point I'd probably hint at the dangers of a woman scorned....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadLy)
    Dang, there must be a pun in there about multi-packs.....but I cant find it!

Just put it down as something to do with women problems or problems: women....... :rolleyes:

Note: at this point I'd probably hint at the dangers of a woman scorned....
    Baz knows the risks, but he braves them every day and every night. If you don't believe me, search for threads with the word "dear" in them.

ReputationRep:
    Moving the hijacking over...being a good girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbailey)
    Maybe that's a good thing. I was tired of people dragging me out of my room to the bar to avoid "Medic Stress".
    at least people were concerned enough to help you destress! i believe i was one of about one medic who even attempted to maintain a social life in easter by knocking on people's doors and talking to them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)
    at least people were concerned enough to help you destress! i believe i was one of about one medic who even attempted to maintain a social life in easter by knocking on people's doors and talking to them...
    are you a jehova's witness???

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    are you a jehova's witness???

MB
    whatever gave you that idea? are these the guys that refuse to bear arms? (i only ask this because i've played with M16s quite frequently before...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)
    whatever gave you that idea? are these the guys that refuse to bear arms? (i only ask this because i've played with M16s quite frequently before...)

the knocking on people's doors and talking to them - I was only joking.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)
    Lol, of course I did that. But going down to the bar is different from talking for 10 minutes 10 minutes turns into 20, 20 minutes turns into half an hour, and soon enough into an hour.

People who dragged me out didn't tend to be medics, with the exception of my neighbour, who was a good influence I think (he also got a first!).

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Put the handbag away please! There's nothing wrong with my wife, she's a wonderful human being!
    You two (Baz and Helenia) are in desperate need of makeup sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)
    No, I think that's Quakers. But Jehovah's Witnesses come and knock on your door and try and convert you. My Grandpa invites them in for tea :confused:

Steve, my neighbour was not an especially good influence. He was always coming back at midnight, drunk and singing. Fortunately he's a chorister so has an amazing voice, but it's not what I needed when I was in the middle of revision. I have to do better next year.

Shiny, I'm just pretending you didn't say that

(Original post by Shiny)
    You two (Baz and Helenia) are in desperate need of makeup sex
    What makes you think it hasn't happened yet?

Shiny, I'm just pretending you didn't say that
    In denial, as per usual.

(Am i technically allowed to use this forum?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    What makes you think it hasn't happened yet?

In denial, as per usual.

(Am i technically allowed to use this forum?)
    Don't speak about your would-be parents in that way!

A mental image i could do without.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    A mental image i could do without.
    Then I hope you've learnt your lesson.

Now go to your room.

ReputationRep:
    well... he had to come from somewhere ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)
    well... he had to come from somewhere ...
    Yeah, but Baz and Helenia have graciously agreed to adopt Ben, haven't you heard?

Don't tell them.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.