Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever rejected anyone? Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh good, then divorce him later on to get 50% of everything he owns when you are about 40 years old with someone else's children, its a win win especially with divorce rates being an all time high these days.
    I'm assuming you've been rejected recently and that's why you're a touch bitter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope, no one has ever wanted me so.....

ReputationRep:
    yep, most of the guys at work have tried asking me out (mainly because i'm the only single, young girl at work ) but i haven't been interested in any of them so i just told them sorry but i didn't want to date anyone from work!

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I'm assuming you've been rejected recently and that's why you're a touch bitter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a bold and sadly wrong assumption, although keep trying to use shaming tactics instead of valid comebacks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    Just curious...
    How did you reject them.Was it a simple "No" face to face or was it very sad and emotional?
    Oh do I have a funny story to tell.
    So I was in my last year of secondary school and this girl I kinda liked's best friend would always drop hints that she was interested in me while around her. But she would always stop shy of saying it outright. Some of them were pretty obvious, others less so. But anyway this beating around the bush crap went on for ages, a year or so maybe. But this one day I was feeling particularly cocky, and as her best friend dropped one of her routine not-so-subtle hints, I straight up dropped the ball that I wasn't interested in dating her. It was cold as **** and I (being the d***head I am) just got up and walked away. It felt so good watching their faces drop in shock as I was normally quite a shy, quiet guy. It really was one of those epic drop the mic moments

ReputationRep:
    I've rejected a few girls before. Usually i will just ignore them and that way they get the message, i can't remeber having verbally rejected anyone before ....i think once i did it by facebook though ...but it was a girl i was "supposed" to be dating and things weren't really going anywhere at all so i called it a day.

I've been rejected MUCH MUCH more times than i've rejected girls though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, like 5x a day bruh...shaytan be trying it :slap:

ReputationRep:
    If a girl ever asks you out don't say "I'm not interested in girls so sorry", trust me you will be going to school the next day with everyone giving you looks because that girl has went and told everyone you're gay :P

ReputationRep:
    Put them in dat friendzone.. or even the brotherzone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthesun)
    Put them in dat friendzone.. or even the brotherzone
    Keeping it real like always aye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    Just curious...
    How did you reject them.Was it a simple "No" face to face or was it very sad and emotional?
    It was more like no I'm sorry

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.