Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls with mostly MALE mates or guys with mostly FEMALE ones.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Wtf,you always seem to attract all the creeps.
    but i am not trying to :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    :lol: yeah she told me about it :innocent: but why would he post anon :hmmmm: too scared to lemme know
    after 2 days, he will do the exact thing to someone else :facepalm:
    Haha XD
    He should just give up thh
    Peak on those girls who have to deal with those guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Haha XD
    He should just give up thh
    Peak on those girls who have to deal with those guys
    i know how to deal with him
    this --> :slap:
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    i know how to deal with him
    this --> :slap:
    :mmm:
    :toofunny:
    Well it aint very effective:rolleyes: cause your slaps are weak when you do it to me:bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:
    Well it aint very effective:rolleyes: cause your slaps are weak when you do it to me:bubbles:
    reallly :teeth: what about hitting with my racket :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    reallly :teeth: what about hitting with my racket :ahee:
    No just saying to give you an ego boost
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Only so i can avoid bring hit by a racket:innocent: i might need to get the rolling pin

ReputationRep:
    I'm not feminine at all.

I'm quiet masculine, I can get "macho" from time to time but most of the time I tend to be the gentlemen who if you pissed off would kill you kind of guy.

I hang around with women more because it' just more satisfying - this often "pisses off" other guys.

I do hang with the guys quite often too but I think it's a 66/34 balance, women to men, respectively.

ReputationRep:
    im stealing yoo girl
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I don't get the issue. Most of my friends are male because I have more in common with them than females and they tend to be less *****y. At almost every interest group or course I've been on, there have been far more males than females there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    I don't get the issue. Most of my friends are male because I have more in common with them than females and they tend to be less *****y. At almost every interest group or course I've been on, there have been far more males than females there.
    yeah this tends to happen with women who have interests which aren't social like most female interests in my experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Results)
    I'm not feminine at all.

I'm quiet masculine, I can get "macho" from time to time but most of the time I tend to be the gentlemen who if you pissed off would kill you kind of guy.

I hang around with women more because it' just more satisfying - this often "pisses off" other guys.

I do hang with the guys quite often too but I think it's a 66/34 balance, women to men, respectively.
    why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NewcastleFresher)
    why?
    Why what? Which part are you refering to?

ReputationRep:
    No just saying to give you an ego boost
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Only so i can avoid bring hit by a racket:innocent: i might need to get the rolling pin
    :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :slap:

ReputationRep:
    but i am not trying to :bawling:

Forget this creepy Anon guy who is dreaming about making love to you on the beach Fatima

Cause....

I'll make love to you
    Like you want me to
    And I'll hold you tight
    Baby all through the night
    I'll make love to you
    When you want me to
    And I will not let go
    'Till you tell me to

Fo 'sho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    Forget this creepy Anon guy who is dreaming about making love to you on the beach Fatima

Cause....

I'll make love to you
    Like you want me to
    And I'll hold you tight
    Baby all through the night
    I'll make love to you
    When you want me to
    And I will not let go
    'Till you tell me to

Fo 'sho
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV8vB1BB2qc
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)
    It's weird but meh, they can hang out with whoever they like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How is it weird? That's like saying people in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex is weird and so on..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    fatima I had a dream we were making love on the beach. Not anything dirty. Just a little kisses here and there. If you dont wanna believe then dont.
    fatima1998 You seriously need a restraining order from some crazy people on TSR :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    fatima1998 You seriously need a restraining order from some crazy people on TSR :afraid:
    i know right :bawling: i need help :hide:

ReputationRep:
    Since primary school (5-12 years old) and right through high school I've always had more female friends, most of whom I found attractive but that was never why I became friends with them, the attraction always came later. Generally I found that I was able to get on a lot easier with them and since I was never sporty, involved in sports clubs etc, I didn't have many close guy friends. Don't get my wrong, I spoke to everyone in my year group at school and never really had a 'best friend' but I would usually hang about with an all female/mixed group or all male group.

Personally, who gives a damn who your friends are? Different things attract you to different people and you may just connect better with certain people. I don't find it to be less masculine to have more female friends at all and I don't feel it either.

ReputationRep:
    It's much more common to see a girl with loads of guy friends I think because it's easy for a girl to do that but when a guy has loads of female friends then hats-off to the fella because it takes skill to understand women like that and not gross them out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.