Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.free-iqtest.net/score.asp

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    127, but all these online IQ tests are gobshite lol

ReputationRep:
    for some reason the website wouldn't load, but I have done a proper mensa IQ test before, result:
    160 on the Cattle III B scale

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

It says math error. I don't have an IQ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    I just clicked the website and it said my IQ was 75 i am triggered
    same wtf lol

i aint even taken the test

ReputationRep:
    I took one of those dumb online IQ tests a while back, it said I had an IQ of 132 or something like that?? Got tested by the school a while later, with an actual mensa test. I have an IQ of 154 and am a member of mensa so don't believe those online tests. (But really, a high IQ is only something to brag about, it means next to nothing. it's not like if you have a bad IQ you'll fail life, or if you have a good IQ you're guaranteed to succeed. it doesn't work like that.)

(Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    I picked the first website that was listed on google.

My score was 124

If anyone has any better ones, list them down below.
    Those tests are a joke, you know that?

(Original post by k.russell)
    I am pretty sure that test is total BS (it gives quite high scores doesn't it). 124 is well above average, over 140 is serious stuff, like I think having an IQ of 140 is the MENSA requirement.
    The reason this test is BS, is that it asks for your age at the start and then clearly adjusts your scores at the end according to that. In reality, I believe there are different tests aimed at different age groups. Also in real IQ tests, there is a timed element and how quickly you complete the test is a factor. As nice as it would be if it was true, I highly doubt that 3 random people commenting on a TSR thread genuinely have an IQ of 140+ (mine was 144)
    Even real IQ tests aren't that important, it's one specific form of cognition and people with high IQ's aren't always successful as well as there being a whole bunch of people with lowish IQ's who have been successful through the power of hard work.
    Despite it's drawbacks, I would like to get my IQ properly tested at some point - though I find it unlikely that it's gonna happen.
    IIRC it's 137.

And mine's 160 or so. I can't remember the exact figure, except that after 160 it gets cloudy and the scale breaks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    I picked the first website that was listed on google.

My score was 124

If anyone has any better ones, list them down below.
    I got 126 but take these online tests with a pinch of salt

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.